change of plan for updates

So I've done a bit of thinking over the last few weeks, and I've come to a conclusion on how I'm gonna be doing my chapter uploads now:

For an overview, I currently have 3 books on going.

For my Queen
Pure Entertainment
The bounty hunter of Remnant

And I'm trying to keep a semi consistent update schedule 2-3 days between chapters between the books. But I'm coming to realize that trying to keep this up feels more like a job when in reality, Writing these fanfics is just a hobby. On days where I'd usually upload a chapter i sometimes say "i really don't feel like it" and i find that to be the case more and more. It shouldn't feel like a Job. It's a hobby first and foremost. I have said in other books I have plans to remake my destiny x rwby story with the release of beyond light, and I'm still planing on doing so. However I'm going to change how I'm uploading and updating books for the foreseeable future.

As of the time I'm writing this, both "for my Queen" and "pure Entertainment" are close their respective final season/volume in their respective shows. While "Remnant's Bounty Hunter" just started out, even if it's in one of the later volume of rwby. Here's how I'm gonna change my update schedule, call it patch notes if you will Lol.

-im going from writing 3 books at once to 2

Gives me more time to come up with things for the 2 books I'm actively writing.

-updates will happen once a week per book. More or less depending on how I'm feeling.

Example:

12.14 - 12.20: for my Queen update

12.21 _ 12.27 pure Entertainment update.

And so on.

-pnce a book is finished, another running project is being picked back up, or and older idea, "like the Destiny one" will be set in motion.

Meaning for the time being, the book "Remnant's Bounty Hunter" will go on hiatus until one of the other two books is finished for the time being.

I'll be posting this message in All 3 books and on my wall so as many of you will know of the changes to how I handle things.

Like I said before, writing is a hobby for me. But it's only a hobby as long as it feels like one and doesn't feel like a job.
And atm it feels a bit like a second job.

That is all for now. I hope the majority of you understand my view.