Act 41

Third p.o.v.

As soon as Siviks spotted the rise on the Horizon, he walked trough the house and woke up the rest of the Group. Before he could wake Qrow however, Ruby stopped him, telling him she'll do it herself. True to her word, he woke up.

Once everyone was up, the group immediately headed outside and got to work. Weiss fixed a metal ball to Yangs bike to attach the hanger She and Blake found.
Said hanger was currently being pushed towards the Bike by Siviks.
On the houses porch, Blake and Oscar were arguing about breakfast and going back to sleep, confirming Siviks suspicion. Just before getting the hanger hooked up to the bike, Qrow pit one foot on top of it, causing one of the tires to blow. With a comment from Maria, Qrow sat down near a gate, while Yang slumped done next to the town Well.

Yang: "I'm starting to think the universe doesn't want us getting to Atlas..."

Ruby: "It's just a flat tire, I'm sure there's a spare one."

As the Group continued to argue with Ruby, who seemed the only one to still want to keep going, Siviks noticed something.

Siviks: "Their Eyes...they are so dull, almost lifeless. Ruby would you look at me for a second."

Ruby: "uhmm...sure."

As Ruby looked at Siviks he saw her Eyes weren't dull. They were as lively as usual.

Siviks: "Whatever it is, it's draining their will to go on, but somehow Ruby is either immune, or resistent..."

Soon enough, WBY got in front of Ruby and pestered her to throw the lamp down the Well. Siviks sadly was trapped in his train of thoughts and was only ripped out of it by Ruby screaming.

Ruby: "No no no! I didn't mean to!"

Siviks came up next to her and looked into the Well.

Siviks: "Did you just-"

Ruby: "It was an accident!"

Weiss: "Ruby. ..it's okay..."

Ruby: "No! No there's something down there I saw it! It was looking at me!"

Yang: "hey, it's okay...you just said you were tired. Come on-"

All of them soon after held their ears shut becaus of Siviks screaming to get all their Attention.

Siviks: "Alright, I've had enough! All of you apart from Ruby seem to be affected by something, which is most likely down there, that drains your Will. Now then, you lot fix the trailer, while Ruby and myself will grab the lamp! Understood!?"

The three other girls looked at each other and then back at Siviks.

Yang: "If the lamp is that important we'll go to...'

Siviks: "Whatever, Oscar Your a farm boy, you know how to fix a tire."

Qrow: "fine. Oscar fix the stupid tire, you all get the stupid lamp."

During his monologue, Qrow walked back into the house, shaking his flask. Maria only shook her head.
The group quickly jumped down the Well and landed in what looked like a sewer. However the lamp was nowhere in sight.

Siviks: "Let us follow the water flow."

After a couple of minutes of walking, and after turning of the lights from their scrolls, Blake pointed at the lamp growing around the corner. Ruby of course rushed towards it.

Ruby: "Guys I-"

He sentence was cut short by Ruby starting to scream, which apparently brought the group out of their lifeless state. The girls and Siviks rushed forward, and we're now face to face with a group of long skeletal like Grimm with even longer Arms.