Act 48

After a reunion between Winter and Weiss, Ironwood informed the group that just arrived in Atlas that the Ace-Ops as well as penny and Winter are familiar with Salem and the Relics. Furthermore he revealed his plan to reveal Salem's existence to the world of Remnant using a modified Colosseum as a satellite to communicate with them after realizing the Tower system was outdated. This was apparently also the Reason Atlas withdrew it's groups from every part of Remnant where they were stationed. To keep the guaranteed panic which would attract hords of Grimm. At this however, the locust king let out a chuckle.

Ironwood: "What's so funny about it?"

Y/n: "Your pulling your troops to Atlas to protect it, that's understandable. However what I don't get it why you'd withdraw all your soldiers no matter where on remnant they were stationed. You'll be leaving the other Kingdom with basically half their defense."

Ironwood: "I was going to send them where they'd be needed the most. If Atlas is secure for the most part, I'd send the troops to where the situation looks the worst."

Pacing back and forth with a hand on his chin, y/n shook his head.

Y/n: "What if the wave that hits Atlas for example is so great, it greatly weakens your forces? And what if that wave was the exact same wave with the same strength all around remnant? All the other Kingdom would have even greater casualties than Atlas, and it would be your fault..."

After a brief silence and a low "I" from Ironwood, Winter had enough.

Winter: "Aren't you a bit disrespectful toward the general?!"

Y/n: "Miss Schnee, im a king and General Myself. But I planned ahead, and included this... Move of yours... into my plan. Siviks if you would."

Siviks took out a modified Scroll the Good Dr. Maxis gave him and layed it on the table. A map of Remnant appeard, as well as multiple dark purple lines running from all kingdoms and larger citys like Argus to Vale.

Ironwood: "What ... Is this?"

Y/n: "All these Lines are Tunnels dug beneath Earth and the Oceans by My Corpsers. At the end of the tunnels, a small, in locust terms, army of Locust as well as Hollow creatures is waiting to breach and assist any of the Kingdoms in case something goes south. All I need to do is give a command to one of the 4 army Lieutenants to breach. Praksis, Atraks are stationed at Vacuo and Mistral. Grax the Beastmaster is keeping an eye in Vale. And for Atlas and Mantle One of the few Intelligent Berserkers is waiting for my orders. Where you withdrew troops, i readied mine."

The Room was silent. The group knew of the tunnels to Vale and Mistral and the one in Argus, but they never knew that ones for Vacuo and Atlas were also ready. One could read surprise on Ironwoods Face. As well as his apparent hate for the Locust.

Ironwood: "You are telling me...that an Army of Monsters is ready to Attack Mantle and Atlas at a moment's notice?!"

Y/n Eyes narrowed as he took the Scroll and gave it back to Siviks. He then moved a bit closer to The Atlas General, but Winter got in his Way, which didn't bothered him.

Y/n: "You know Ironwood, I am tired of you turning the words from my mouth to fit your hatret for my kind. My and my Army are here, and all Around the fucking kingdoms to HELP. If you don't get that into your thick metal head, then don't think the Horde will help you once Salem Attack your kingdom. Come on Siviks, we are done with him for the day."

Ironwood: " sigh, you can stay in-"

Y/n: "We have a place to stay in, thank you, general. Team RWBY, JNR, Qrow. You can contact me if you need me. For the time being, I'll be in Mantle."

Without saying another word, Y/n and Siviks left the headmaster room and went on their way out. On that way, they passed by the Ace-Ops.

Y/n: "I hope Redrix doesn't have a scratch."

Clover: "Don't worry. No one even dared to touch the guy. "

Y/n: "That's good. Thank you."

And without any more chit chat, The two locust sat up on the King's reaver and flew down to mantle towards one of the walls near the what looked like Slums.

Y/n: "Kridis, be a dear and open up a small entrance. Only for me and Siviks."

Kridis: "Of course my king."

While standing near the small hill, soon enough part of the hill caved in, revealing a hollow inside to it. Y/n and Siviks entered shortly after. Within the hollows underground, a large Berserker kneeled as well as the soldiers behind her.

Y/n: "How often do I have to tell you Kridis, you and your subordinates don't have to kneel. That goes for all Locust.

Kridis: "My King you know I will always kneel before you."

Soon after, Kridis got up, standing a few heads taller that y/n and Siviks.

Kridis: "Siviks, good to see you old friend. Must be nice to be in the King's personal Brigade."

Siviks: "The pleasure is mine Kridis. But yes, it is rather nice. However don't sell yourself short. Being one of few Intelligent Berserkers. You are rather valuable yourself.

Y/n: "Haha Alright you two if you're done flirting for the day, Kridis, are all troops ready if need be?"

Kridis: "Of course my king. My entire battalion is ready at your command."

Y/n: "Good...how many beasts are at your disposal?"

Kridis: "Seeing as I am the lieutenant of the biggest battalion, we have 10 brumaks, 15 Corpsers, about 100-150 reaver set in squads of 4, as well as a good 100 beast riders."

The King smiled as he looked into the depth of the Mane E-Hole base.

Y/n: "Wunderbar...we are ready for you and your little Grimm Salem."

-----------------------
A/n

Yup, the new Chapter schedule definitely is what I needed. I can finally actually relax, and not need to worry about not keeping up with chapters. It's what I needed.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter for the time being, and leave me your thoughts about it. As well about if you recognize the Lieutenants names :D
Bye bye!!