Act 10

So I've decided I'll keep the additional lover part at flirting for now till I feel like doing more with it aight.
———————————————
3th p.o.v.

On the Next Day, The 1v1 battles were the huntsmen and huntresses in training. This time, The King And Queen of the Locust Race were seated in one of the best possible seats with perfect view of the fight and the arena. The king, instead of bringing Cayde this time, Brought one his brigades most trusted Scouts and snipers to keep an eye on everything that happenes in the Arena.

Myrrah: "Why have you brought Variks today dear?"

Y/n: "Because my dear queen, I have a feeling something is going to happen today. As I said, these three who tried getting us to follow their wannabe queen are going to try and make Beacon fall along with Vale. So I'll have Variks keep an Eye on those three in particular. Variks."

Variks: "Yesssss my Lord?"

Y/n: "Across from us, the black and green hair, and the silver hair in the arena itself are the people I want to you keep an Eye on."

Variks: "As you wishhh."

Soon the 'Randomizer' started to spin until it landed on Yang and That Mercury guy. The other participants left the Arena soon after.

After port counted down and the fight Started, Y/n began to observe the fight while Variks kept his attention on the other Two.

Y/n: "It would appear that this Mercury has the upper hand in this fight from the start... He definitely has more experience than Yang when it comes to that."

As the fight went on, Mercury continued to have the lead in the fight. However, after he pumbled yang into the ground and all the in the Air swirling projectiles rained into yang, The spot where Yang was Erupted in flames as Mercury looked back towards her where she now stood with her hair set ablaze and her eyes a crimson Red.

After a split second, the lead of the fight appeared to have shifted into Yang's favor seeing as she was hitting blow after blow, while Mercury was taking one hell of a beating. To every normal Person it would appear Yang now has the upper hand. But not to a certain General and strategist.

Y/n: "Mercury could easily Dodge this blind assault of punches. So, why is he loosing on purpose now..."

With two more hits, Mercury was laying on the Ground with his Aura shattered. However, he slowly got up once again after Yang victoriously pumped her arms onto the Air and walked past him, trying to leave the Arena. To everyone's surprise, Yang fired a shot into Mercury's leg after he got up once again, seemingly for the heck of it, making him drop to the ground while holding his leg as the whole stadium starred in shock.

The King then received a nudge from his Sniper/Scout.

Variks: "If it help my Lord, the girl In Green was focusing very hard on this Yang after Mercury dropped to the ground."

Y/n: "Is that so...interesting, thank you Variks."

Yang soon found herself surrounded by atlesian Lights while Emerald rushed to the side of her 'injured' Teammate.

Y/n: "Now I see..."

The king rose from his seat, as two medics dragged the supposedly injured Mercury out of the Arena, closely followed by Emerald. Yang tried explaining to the Atlesian Knights how she saw him attacking her, which only made them point their weapons more precisely at her.

With one giant leap, the leader of the Locust jumped into the Arena close to the Atlesian Knights who watched in disbelief along with Yang after he landed creating a small crater since he was in his Royal Armor.

Myrrah: "Please don't kill them love."
The Queen thought, trying to communicate with her husband.

Y/n: "I don't plan on doing so dear."
He assured her as he walked over to the group while the audience watched in confusion.

Atlesian Knight1: "Stop right there!"

Y/n: "Lower your guns, I don't wish to kill someone if front of such a large Audience."

The knights looked at each other, making the King sigh. He soon walked over to them, and right past them towards Yang. She was definitely looking sad as he approached her.

Yang: "I swear he attacked me..."

He wrapped and arm around her, and rubbed her shoulder.

Y/n: "Do not worry. I believe you. Go home everyone! The other tournament fights for today are being cancelled!"

The citizens slowly but surely started to leave the Arena, while Queen Myrrah, and The rest of Team RWBY all started to make their way towards the dorm rooms, where they waited for Ironwood to give Yang a lecture. With Variks and Ryuk waiting outside the Dorm.

Ironwood: "I'm sorry, but you left us with no choice."

Yang: "But he attacked Me!"

Ironwood: "Video footage and millions of viewer's say otherwise."

Weiss: "But Yang would never do that!"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

Ironwood: "You are good students. And the staff here believes you'd never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. But I believe and hope this to be than nothing more than the result of stress and Adrenaline. Out on the battlefield something your judgment becomes clouded in an instant-"

Y/n: "Would you please get to the point General? You realize your not making the situation for these Four any better at the moment..."

The general Shot an angry glad towards the king who wasn't phased by ironwood's attempt at intimation.

Ironwood: " The sad truth is, whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into war with the cabal on mars, so let's get to taking out their command---"

A/N: "CUUUUT, would someone get Zavala outta here!"

Take 2:

Ironwood: "Whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter, the world saw you attacking an innocent Student, they already have drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you, that you are disqualified."

With that, Yang looked down in sadness as Ironwood left the Room.

Yang: " you guys believe me....right?"

Ruby: "Duh!!"

Weiss: "You're hot-headed, but not ruthless."

Blake: "..."

Yang: "...Blake?"

Blake: "I want to believe you..."

Weiss: "What's that supposed to mean!?"

Yang soon had tears form in her eyes as she questioned Blake once more.

Weiss: "How could you say something like that?! Yang would never lie to us!"

Blake: "I had someone very dear to me change...it wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... little choices began to pile up...he told me not to worry. First it was accidents...then self defense. At first I even thought he was right.  This...is all just very...familiar..."

Myrrah: "But she isn't him. And that's the first time she's ever done something like that."

Blake: "That's why I want to believe her...I WILL believe you, but first you gotta look me in the Eyes and tell me he attacked you. I want you to promise me you regret what you did."

After Yang wiped her tears Away, she did exactly as Blake asked her with a moment of silence a smile formed on Blake's face, accepting Yang's answer. Afterwards, the rest of the team, along with the royalties present in the room left after yang told them she wanted to rest up. The king and queen along with their two guards soon started to head towards a familiar elevator, leaving the rest of the team behind.

———————————————

Alright alright alright, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and are looking forward to the next one, see ya!