Act 62

It'll seem like things are moving extremely quickly, but please bear in mind that volume 8 only took place over a few days, and this is actually slowly nearing the end of that.
At the end, I'll have a question, one i hope some of you wanna help me answer.
_______________________________________________

No one's p.o.v.

With the Grimm Whale critically wounded and slowly desintegrating, She was focusing more on repairing the damage than sending out new Grimm, which gave atlas personal and the arriving Locust a way easier time.

Meanwhile a single gas barge was approving the damaged back of the Whale with a single drone on board. As it closed in on what appeard to be a landing zone, Manticores drestroyed the barge, dropping it into the LZ, which was exactly what Y/n wanted with it since that barge's load way a small colonie of Armored ticks ready to attack and explode.

Y/n: "Go on ticks, go into the depth of this creature. Burrow into its flesh and explode from within! Damage it, destroy it, Kill it!"

With the king's orders, the ticks started shrieking and started skidding their way into the Whale. Some were however picked up by Salem's Seer Grimm, and attacked by Beringels, prematurely detonating them, and taking the attacking Beringels with them. Most however did manage to burrow into the whale and exploded within, causing even more damage, angering the Grimm Queen even more.

Salem: "this supposed King is becoming more and more of a nuisance...however he IS a great strategist and leader, I'll give him that... It's a shame he's not on my side..."

Meanwhile back on the ground, another barge was loaded up with tickers and was send of when varix contacted his king.

Varix: "my Lord, jaune made a deal with the Ace ops to let us venture into the whale to find Oscar while they return to atlas to retrieve a bomb to blow it up."

Y/n: "you're telling me you, the rest and Neo are going into that thing??!"

Varix: "yes my lord..."

Y/n: "damnit....a gas barge is coming to deliver ticks, I'll send taniks to defend it so it doesn't get shot down. If you wish to use it as a means of escape before this bomb explodes.

Varix: "understood my Lord...i will keep the group safe in the meantime."

Y/n: "Good, I'm counting on you Varix. Do not fail me."

Varix: "i won't my lord."

With that, varix focused back on the task at hand, keeping the group and the locust princess safe while they look for Oscar.

The King informed the locust that was delivering the Ticks right now to bring the ones that will eventually escape from the whale to the Schnee mansion to pick up the rest of the group to have them back together while also informing taniks to escord said gas barge.
Y/n then got a call from Ruby via her scroll.

Y/n: "Ruby, how are things at the mansion?"

Ruby: "Nora is still being treated by Weiss' butler from breaking open a door for us, penny still didn't return from Amity though.. speaking of that, did you see the broadcast we did earlier?"

Y/n: "I didn't know you already broadcast it, i was occupied...I'm sorry."

Ruby: "It's okay, please let us know if help is on its way, if you see anything."

Y/N: "I will, stay on guard however, things are heating up quickly from here on out."

With a "mhm" and a loud thud in the background from Ruby, she ended the call.