Act 17

Yes I like that pairing almost as much as Bmblb. Fight me for it, I dare you.....anyways
----------------
3th p.o.v.

Another set of weeks past, and with it, a good amount of Reports from both Ryuk and Varix came In. Varix reported that Team RNJR are making slow but steady progress towards Haven, currently they are on the move again after helping out with a Geist Grimm in a village. Ryuk on the other hand found that Blake was on a Boat towards Menagerie. He, the Armored Kantus and his Reaver were a good distance from the boat away, but still withing range to observe it. With that information so far, The Locust King was pleased. Much to his pleasure as well, Yangs arm was ready for delivery. Y/n himself thought he'd give it to her personality as a surprise since she and her father were still staying in the Locust Stronghold. Right now however, he and His lovely Myrrah, are watching Neo train with a few of the locust soldiers. Not that either of them wanted her to train, she decided to do it on her own.

Myrrah: "One day, she'll be a great Queen."

Y/n: "That she will. However until then, let's give her the life she deserves."

The queen put her arms around her king, and rested her head on his side.

Myrrah: "We will. And I know you have something in mind once she's going after her partners killer."

Y/n: "I won't be stalking after her. But I'll speak with her after her training-"

His sentence was interrupted by neo finishing the last of the 5 drones she trained with, by smacking him with her heels on the back of the head.

He decided it was time to talk to her, so he dismissed the Locust, and walked up to her. Neo, was already smiling.

Y/n: "Trying not to get rusty eh Neo?"

Neo: "Yup. A little bit of a warm up, just before I'll be...leaving."

He could tell leaving her basically adoptive parents, how she views them, hurts her, as well as the Royal leaders.

He kneeled in front of neo, And wrapped her in a quick hug before smiling at her.

Y/n: "I know your out for revenge, but remember, we can still communicate, like we are now. And don't you think I'll let you go without a... Back-up plan. In case you get into a pinch."

He winked, causing her to give him a confused look.

Y/n: "I need you to trust me for the next part okay my little Princess?"

Neo: "of course I trust you! What is it?"

He got up, and put his hand out, snipping his fingers. Immediately, a swarm of Kryll surrounded him. Causing Neo to back up a bit.

Y/n: "Remember these from the first night you quote on quote attacked me?"

She nodded her head slightly.

Neo: "yes, you briefly summoned those things before we retreated. Why?

Y/n: "Those are Kryll. A ravenous creature from out home planet Sera. These ones are trained to be resistant to the Sun, and act like a shield around me. They absore incoming projectiles, and can be used as a form of attack. Devouring anything in their path. Now I want you, to snip your fingers."

A little sceptical, but Neo snapped her fingers, and soon after, another swarm of Kryll came flying down, this time however, surrounding her. A little scared, she shielded her face out of instinct. Which proved to be unnecessary, since they only flew around her, just like with Y/n. Who was smiling.

Y/n: "Over the past month, I've been training a swarm of Kryll to come to your aid, by training them onto your scent using your clothes. Just like with my swarm, at the snip of a finger, they come to protect you from anything. And with another snip, the disappear into the nearby shadow of a hole or trees. Just a little safety measurement for my little princess on her travels."