Act 51

After spending the better part of the afternoon with Ruby and the rest of the crew, they group of now huntsmen and Huntresses took their first missions as graduands. Y/n and Siviks on the other hand decided it was time to head back to the Outpost to see how things were there.
That wasn't however after getting a big hug from the blond brawler.

Yang: "Thanks for coming Y/n, you too Siviks."

Y/n: "No, i thank you for inviting me to this. I-i"

Kridis: "My lord, emergency, please return to us!"

After the distress signal from the Berserker Kridis, it felt like something inside Y/n snapped.

Y/n: "Siviks, sit up! Kridis is in need of assistance! Sorry Yang, we'll see you around."

Yang: "Don't worry, i understand..."

With a nod from the king, y/n and Siviks sat up on Redrix and made their way immediately towards the Outpost.

Shortly after arriving, Y/n blood began to boil after hopping off of Redrix.

Two Dead Drones and a wounded Kantus who were supposed to help the people of the crater medical wise.
Y/n was outraged.

Y/n: "Who. did. THAT!"

The Kantus was catching his breat, as his wounds slowly heald from being a Kantus.

Y/n: "Siviks, help him out, please."

Siviks: "Yes my Lord."

With the powerful healing scream of Siviks, even fellow Kantus heald very quickly. His jaw was immediately relocated, and the wound on it was closed.

Kantus: "An ambush my King... Armed men, blue and white. Kridis has them captive after coming to my aid. I'm sorry I wasn't-"

Y/n: "You fougt brave, the sacrifice of our brethren will no be forgotten, nor will it be ignored..."

Siviks as well as the king quickly marched into the now Berserker sized entrance to the Outpost. Where two soldiers, as well as a robot who's arms have been torn off sat. Beaten and bruised they were tied up and overseen by Kridis herself.

Siviks: "Aren't those."

Y/n: "Ironwood..."

As y/n approached the femal of the group, she tried scooting back, but to no avail as Kridis held her in place by her foot. The locust leader saw red, and lifted her up by the head, applying enough pressure to hurt, but not kill her. As she screamed, the male tried to reason.

Male: "Let her go! I was-"

Y/n: "SILENCE YOU IMBECILE!"

Immediately the guy quieted down, as y/n turned his attention back to the woman in his hand.

Y/n: "I'll ask you once. WHY did you attack and kill two of my soldiers?!"

Woman: "I-Its because y-your men are behind t-the murders on A-Atlas oppositionist, to make the g-general look worse for the u-upcoming votes!"

Y/n jaw hung open, in disbelief at what he had just heard. He didn't even know of a vote, not to mention for what it may be. He had enough however... With more pressure, he crushed the head of the woman, who's corpse fell dead to the ground.

Male: "NOOOO! YOU... YOU MOSTER!"

Y/n: "Kridis, gather your groups, i have an announcement to make. Get this corpse to the Reavers, and the robot to Maxis. Maybe he can be of use..."

Kridis: "At once."

Kridis left to rally up the troups within the Outpost, while y/n took the gaged male and walked up to a improvised stage. Siviks, his right hand, walked up to him.

Siviks: "My Lord, j know what you are about to do. But know this, after that, War May be inevitable..."

Y/n: "I know Siviks,...i know... But I have let ironwoods little shenanigans go on for way to long already...and now killing drones that were only providing food for those in the Slums? I have had enough..."

As the troops gathered around the improvises Stage, y/n took the Atlas soldier, and held his head in a tight grip.

Y/n: "Locust of Kridis Battalion! Today, two drones that were purely helping out citizens of the cratel have been murdered in cold blood by Atlas Soldiers! I have Proven my patience with this Kingdom! However this is the last Straw! From today onwards, Mantle will no longer stand under the protection of Atlas, but under the protection of the Horde!"

The locust around the stage raised their fists in agreement, even the Reavers in the back hissed at his words. But he wasn't done. He nodded towards Siviks and he activated his transmission into mantle, and onto every scroll and TV around the city.

Y/n: "citizens of Mantle!Today the Horde emerges from this outpost, and take refuge within Mantle and the Cratel! Some of our corpsers start digging out the area around the Outpost, so that we may shelter the people of the slums within the safety of the Hollows! The people of Mantle will stay where they are for now, but the hollow is an evacuation point in case of a massive Grimm Attack! This is not an Attack, so please remain calm! We don't want to attract nearby Grimm. But you all Atlas Soldiers patrolling mantle, be prepared to be executed on sight! You have no business anymore in Mantle! I know you are watching too ironwood! This was the last straw! You want a war?! Then come and get your war! The Horde will eat you and your soldiers alive if you dare to interfear. And now, in the Words of the Old General RAAM...."

Y/n then lifted the Atlas soldier into the Air as he struggled to get free. Shortly after he grabbed the Dagger of the previous General, and swiftly decapitated the soldier, his body falling to the floor, lifess. He held up the head and finished his speech."

Y/n: "RIIIIIISE!"

All one could hear before the feed cut our was the screams of the Locust Horde ready to emerge.

In their rooms respectively, Ironwood grid his teeth.
Winter and Weiss watched and gasped from the secured room housing the Winter maiden.

The students simply looked in disbelief as the friendly y/n they know, without even flinching, decapitated a man like it was nothing.

Yang: "I'm gonna go to the Cratel."

Blake: "Yang, i don't think thats-"

Yang: "There has to be a reason why ironwood would attack Y/n! And i want to hear it from HIM!"

Meanwhile, back in the Outpost.

Y/n: "Maxis!"

Maxis, who was currently picking apart the Atlas robot rose from his seat.

Maxis: "Yes my Lord?"

Y/n: "Start that mind of yours up into overdrive. I want to to start hacking into the systems of Mantle, somebody definitely isn't a fan of us taking control here, and i want the power about mantles systems, even the system that stops this place from freezing, because I know someone will turn that off to turn mantle against us, and or Atlas."

Maxis: " It will be done my Lord. I'll give it my all."

The lab coat Maxis wore quickly popped open, revealing an extra set of arm, stretching and ready to go.

Y/n: "I'm counting on you maxis."

The 4 armed locust oh bowed and got right to his computers and started to furiously type away.
Y/n simply turned around and started to initiate the Emerges Day for mantle.

Y/n: "Lets see if this was also part of your plan....Salem"

———————————————————————

A/n

Alright, that's the end of this one! Hopefully you enjoyed reading it and let me know your thoughts on the development of this part of the story!

Other than that, happy Sunday, and i see you in a other chapter!