Act 4

IDK, I just feel like doing chapters for this story right now.

"Normal talk"
"Telepathy to the queen/Locust"
"speakers for speeches"
"Thoughts"
"locust language"
________________________________

3th p.o.v.

The next day, After the queen calmed down her king, he decided to venture through the locusts new home inspecting the progress made by the troups. Wearing his armor as always with Raam's dagger strapped to his side, the king was smiling at the progress. It almost feels like home on Sera, exept of course, without COG or Lambent.

The occasional locust who walked past him waved at their king, which he did as well. Soon however, a Sniper that was working as a scout came running towards him.

Y/n: "What is it my friend?"

Sniper: "My Lord, 3 humans at the gate. Unfamiliar, they stink of trickery."

The king narrowed his eyes while he walked towards the gate himself with his dagger at the ready. The locust that were startioned near the walls gate, saw him approaching from a distance.

Drone1: "He's coming himself?!"

Mauler1: "scout found him"

Drone1: "Let's hope they know who they are messing with."

The gates opened and all Locust walked inside, leaving there king alone with the three Intruders. The king towered over the girl in front who appeared to be the leader of the group.

Y/n: "Is there a reason the three of you decide to come down here?"

All the other locusts in the area listened closely to what the conversation was turning into since, well, the king does have a rather short fuse.

Cinder: "we would like to speak to the leaders of this place."

Y/n: "Well, you are standing in front of him. Y/n, King of the Locust. And you are?"

Cinder: "I'm Cinder Fall, and these two are Emerald and Mercury. We are here on behalf of our Mistress."

The king narrowed his eyes.

Y/n: "Mistress you say, and what does your so called mistress need of us?"

Cinder: "Seeing as your presence alone her scares the Grimm out of the area, she though it would be good know the cause of it. And now seeing this...fort down here, and all your men and weapons. I would assume you wish to fight a war."

Y/n: "We don't. That is due to where we are from. All we do, it to get away from the war and live our lives down here in peace."

The girl slowly approached the King, only a few feet away from.him she stopped. Her two lackey's a little tense.

Cinder: "My Mistress is very powerful, if you assist us in our fight against ozpin and the other kingdoms, you will be greatly rewarded. Your own kingdom possibly, above ground."

She smirked, thinking she could lure him in with promises like these, oh how wrong she was.

Y/n: "Oh little girl, if you wish to go to war with these kingdoms, then do so for all I care, I could sell you out now since I know of your plans, but you know what? I won't, Because I wish on behalf of my entire Race to stay out of your petty war. Now then, I think our business here is done. I would advise you to leave here now."

The king turned to leave back for his city. But it would not end already.

Cinder: "Mercury."

Mercury: "On it."