Act 26

Short hair? Long hair? Neo is always cute
———————————————————————
Third p.o.v.

Raven: "What did you just say?"

The tone in Raven's voice shifted quickly into her usual arrogant tone as she started the Horde leader down.

Y/n: "I'll gladly repeat myself. Seeing as you think the weak are inferior to the strong, I'm your superior."

Whispers began to go around withing the bandits Camp while Raven narrowed her eyes and put her hand onto the hilt of her blade.

Raven: " You have Quite the Mouth on you. Marching into my Camp and telling me you are are superior to me in strength?"

After Y/n saw Raven putting her hand onto the Hilt of her Blade, Y/n unsheathed RAAM's Dagger and drew it out.

Y/n: "Believe me Raven. Compared to The people and the things we fought against, You are but an Insect to be squished."

That was the last straw for the Tribe leader as she dashed towards Y/n with her incredible speed and a drawn Katana. However she didn't expect the Armored King to be able to block her blade with his Dagger. The two stared each other down. Raven with gridded teeth, and Y/n with a confident and taunting Smirk.

The Tribes Bandits had formed a large Circle around the two fighters, while any who wanted to interfer were thrown back by Redrix.
While the two clashed blades, y/n casually put on his Royal helmet.

Y/n: "Come on, Show me and your Daughter your strength Branwen!"

Pushing her back with great force trying to bring her off balance, The King swung his Dagger , trying to hit Ravens shoulder. Only for her to evade the Attack last second before having her Arm Cut off. The strike that would have done so hit the ground now, Cracking it enough to be visible.

With a smirk under his Helmet, Y/n ran forward to not give Raven the chance to recover. However each time he would have hit her, she dodged and dodged again. Frustrating the King.

Y/n: "Come on! Is all you can do run away!? Run away from your problems?! This Fight?! Your own Daughter?! You are only proving to me that you indeed are Weak!"

Once again he knew exactly what to say to hit Ravens Nerves and especially her Pride. Blinded by anger, She rushed towards Y/n, ready to impale him with her Blade. In the end it was what Y/n wanted, moving out of the Way of such a predictable Attack causing Raven to impale nothing but Air, gave Y/n the opportunity to deliver a mighty left hook to Ravens Jaw, sending her a few feet to the right.
Most of the impact was blocked by Ravens Aura, which allowed her to get up rather fast again.

Y/n: "Come on Raven! You are Boring me! Maybe if I kill some of your Tribes members you'll take me seriously?! On no what am I saying you'll just say they deserved to die since they were weak Right!?"

Raven: "Ahhhhhh!!!"

Once again She dashed forward, hurt in her Pride as a Tribes leader.

Y/n: "So predictable..."

With the snap of his fingers A Kryll swarm surrounded Him. Since they were unknown to Raven however, she continued her assault. To late she realized that as the Blade was about to impale Y/n the Kryll chewed away at the blade, not letting it near their master. Unfortunately, Her Arm was a little to close to the mouths of some of these Flesh eating beasts, causing them to rapidly deplete her Aura. She just in time managed to pull her Arm out to not have it be devoured.

Exhausted and hurt in her Pride, Raven sat afew feet away from the King now. Yang on the other hand couldn't believe what she just witnessed. The first time seeing Y/n fight.