Act 30

Third p.o.v.

Tonight was going to be.... Interesting. Just after the the two teams, Qrow, Varix and Y/n left the house they were staying in, a report from Siviks came in, telling him that the Faunus of Menagerie are on their way to help at Haven. As a rare occurrence...

Maxis: "Lord Y/n I have a favor to ask."

Y/n: "Maxis? It's rare for you to contact me, so it has to be important. What is it you need?"

Maxis: "I wish to experiment with The possiblity to combine dust with the locusts, the weapons. And possibly with the Grimm."

While walking, y/n stopped dead in his tracks, causing everyone to look at him.

Y/n: "You probably know that there might be some major risks involved with these experiments, right Maxis?"

Maxis: "Of course your Highness, but think of the possibilities to strengthen the horses with these crystals and the grimm."

Y/n: "What did you have in mind to try first?"

Maxis: "well for instance, giving berserkers fire immunity trough a fusion with fire dust. The possibilities to give Grax the power to control grimm! Using Ice or other dusts in our grenades. There are so many possibilities!"

Y/n: "It certainly sounds intriguing....run a few tests and experiments if my wife allows it seeing as she is in control in Vale."

Maxis: "Already taken care of. I have her permission."

Y/n: "then go and run your tests my friend."

Maxis: "I won't disappoint you my Lord!"

Once the connection was severed, y/n saw everyone apart from Varix giving him a weird look.

Yang: "You alright Y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh of course, just had a few thoughts I had to go over. Now then, let's see this headmaster."

The group looked at each other and shrugged it off, then continued there way to Haven academy. On their way there, they walked past the CCT of Haven, on a clear open street.

Y/n: "Are you in position Malok?"

Malok: "Ready to open the E-hole at your command Boss!"

Malok, A rampaging Grenadier ordered to oversee the E-hole troups near Haven. Ruthless, loves Battles and always carries the head and spine of his first kill. One of the carmine Brothers.

Y/n: "Good, be on standby. Varix, get a good position somewhere outside to give sniper support if needed."

Varix: "As you wish."

Varix wasted no time and made his way to one of the rooftops that had a clear view of the while area. The rest was entering the School's main hall, everything was completely empty and open. Basically no cover at all. On top of a set of stairs was the headmaster. Qrow informed Varix and Y/n about him.

Loinheart: "Why hello. Thank you for...coming....there seems to be more of you than last...time..."

Qrow: "Eh you know what they say, the more the merrier....so, what's going on with the council?"

Lionheart: "Why...did you bring your weapons?"

Even if Y/n knew something was up, the way he's speaking just confirms any doubts one might have.

Y/n: "They are Huntsmen, while I'm the king of a Race. It would be simply cause of the job."

Qrow: "Leo, you okay? Look, it nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the Council or not?"