My costume was the same as Sans' outfit but with some modifications. The jacket was a dark green instead of the regular blue, and instead of pink slippers I was wearing my favourite green trainers.

Izuku: Well, if I'm going to die might as well be comfortable.

All Might began to boom with laughter, causing our surroundings to shake a little. 

All Might: HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T FIND A FLAW IN YOUR LOGIC, I SUPPOSE. BUT WHAT IF YOU'RE HIT? YOU WON'T HAVE ANY PROTECTION!

I smirked.

Izuku: That's the thing: I won't be hit.

Just then, the rest of my classmates filed into Ground Beta.

Ochako: Deku! Your costume looks really comfy!

Izuku: Hi Uraraka-san- EHH?

Her outfit was skin tight. I began my transformation into a tomato as she then explained that she should have been more precise with her outfit, and that the design was a flaw made on part of the support course. All Might coughed into his fist, beginning to explain the practical.

All Might: ALRIGHT YOU ZYGOTES, LISTEN UP. YOU WILL BE PAIRED WITH A PARTNER AND PUT INTO EITHER A HERO TEAM OR A VILLAIN TEAM. A HERO TEAM AND A VILLAIN TEAM WILL GO FACE TO FACE AGAINST EACH OTHER, AND THE TEAMS WILL BE CHOSEN BY DRAWING LOTS.

Iida: Sir, please excuse my confusion, but that sounds like quite an unreasonable a way to choose the teams, isn't it?

I thought for a moment and responded before All Might could.

Izuku: Perhaps it's because people in the hero industry don't always get to choose who to team up with. All Might is trying to see how adaptive and versatile we can be in an unforeseen situation.

Iida: Ah, I see. Sorry All Might-sensei!

All Might: HAHA! THAT'S NO PROBLEM! SO, THERE WILL BE 5 MINUTES FOR THE VILLAIN TEAM TO HIDE THE BOMB ON A 5-STOREY BUILDING WHILE THE HERO TEAM FORMULATE A PLAN. THE HERO TEAM WINS BY EITHER USING A STRIP OF CAPTURE TAPE TO CAPTURE THE VILLAINS, WHICH I'LL GIVE OUT TO YOU IN A MOMENT, OR TO CAPTURE THE BOMB BY TOUCHING IT. THE VILLAIN TEAM WINS WHEN THE HERO TEAM RUNS OUT OF TIME OR THEY CAPTURE THE HEROES IN THE SAME WAY. ALL RIGHT, LET'S GO!

—————————————————————————————————————

Ochako: Deku! It seems that we're on the same team. It must be fate!

Turns out that Uraraka-san and I were put on the same team due to sheer chance. Odd. We were standing outside the 5-storey building where would face the villain team, which was coincidentally Kaachan and Iida. Wonderful.

Izuku: All right, here's the plan: Kaachan is probably going to go after me first judging by his attitude and our history, so in that scenario we split up. Also, as we can see, the hallways are confined so he'll most likely stick to hand to hand combat. I can sense where they put the bomb, conveniently: It's on the uppermost floor, the 5th. So rush over to the 5th floor and tell me when you're there. After I defeat Kaachan I will meet up with you there and distract Iida while you get the bomb. Got it?

Ochako: Yeah, I got it... I think.

I sighed, ruffling Uraraka-san's hair. She squeaked. 

Izuku: Well... good enough.

All Might: HERO TEAM, GO!

I began to run towards the entrance of the building, calling to Uraraka-san.

Izuku: That's our cue, let's go!

We rushed into the building and went on our way to the stairs. When we were about to reach them, Kacchan suddenly came into view.