Chapter 13

Symone- Hey London are you able to hangout with me tomorrow.
London- Yeah girl I'm free tomorrow where you want to go.
Symone- We can just hang around here in Tuscaloosa and eat at Buffalo Wild Wings and go to the mall if you like that.
London- Sure I do like that we don't have to go out of town and hangout with each other.
Symone- Right so what time do you want to go out tomorrow.
London- Ttyl.

Saturday May 27 1:55 pm
London POV
Today the day I get to hang with one of my classmates Symone. I know Symone doesn't know where I live so I told her to meet me at her job McDonald's and be for the look out for my Black Kia car. Now I fit to get dress; my outfit of the day is plain black shirt with some rip jeans with my high top vans. It's 2:45 I might be a little early but I'm going leave anyway. Mom I fit to go out with Symone now.
Samantha- Okay baby have fun be careful.
London- Okay I will. I hopped in my car crank it up and headed to McDonald's. I made it to McDonald's and see that Symone has already made it to McDonald's. I blowed my car horn at Symone to let her know that I'm here.
Symone- Hey London girl you look cute.
London- Thank you you look cute too.
Symone- You ready.
London- Yes looks like you came here kind of early.
Symone- I did to talk to my manager about something important.
London- Okay... girl your car is niiice.
Symone- Thank you. Let's go and eat haven't ate since breakfast.
London- Me too. Me and Symone were having a good conversation walking/heading inside Buffalo Wild Wings until this familiar person that I know got in our way.
???- What's up London long time long see.
Symone- You know this person London.

TO BE CONTINUED ...