Chapter 31: Football Season🐅

Sept. 13,2019
Cathryn POV

Today UWA will be playing against Alabama State University🐝 today.My sister London goes to ASU and I haven't seen her ever since I moved into college and I will be seeing her today. I will also be seeing my brother, his girlfriend,and my parents too; they said they coming to the game. The game starts at 2 so the outfit that I will be wearing is my cute UWA Tigers shirt with some black ripped jeans with my all white Nike Air Forces(low tops).
Blossom- My outfit for the day is also my cute UWA Tiger shirt with some bleach blue jeans with my red high top vans that I haven't  worn in awhile. When we go outside I want to take my pictures.
Cathryn- Ok me too.
The time now is 12:58 if we leave now we can be at the stadium on time oh yeah my parents, brother and his girlfriend is coming.
Blossom- Ok and I forgot London goes to ASU I hadn't seen her in minute. I want to take my pictures here.
Cathryn-  Ok I do too.
Georgia- Hey guys.
Cathryn- Hey girl.
Blossom- Hey suh you look cute.
Georgia- Thank you.
Cathryn-  Georgia  had on her UWA Tigers  shirt  with some blue jeans shorts and some black and white low top adidas. I  started taking Blossoms pictures then I took Georgia's pictures as well then it was turn. After I put all 3 of us on Snapchat I've gotten  a text from London  saying that she's here and at the stadium  and my parents text me saying that they're  here  as well.
Cathryn- Hey y'all my siblings  and parents are here.
Georgia- I would love to see them.
Cathryn- You will.
All three of us had made it to the stadium and I heard somebody calling me and it was my mom.
Cathryn- Hey mommy Hey daddy. Sissy!(hugging)
London-  Hey my little sis.
Angilla- Hey Cathryn.
Cathryn-  Hey Angilla is my brother still treating you right.
Angilla- Yes yes he is.
Cathryn- Good.
All- Hey Blossom.
Blossom- Hey Mr. and Mrs. Harris hey my favorite couple. Hey London
London- Hey girl.
Patrick- Found you.
Cathryn- Yes you did. (hugging) Oh everyone this our new friend Georgia and... my boyfriend Patrick.
Georgia- Hi
Patrick- Whats up.
Samantha(Mom)- Nice to meet you and why you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend how long y'all been together.
Howard (Dad)-  Yeah how long by the way its nice to meet you Patrick.
Both- 2 weeks.
Tyler- Our sister finally got a man London.
Whats up I Tyler Cathryns younger brother.
Patrick- Whats up man.
London-  And I'm London Cathryns older sister.
Patrick- Whats up.
London- Hey you better treat our sister right she's a good woman.
Patrick- Oh don't worry I will.
Samantha- What about you two have y'all find yourself a boyfriend yet.
Georgia- No not yet.
Blossom- Not yet.
Samantha-  That's ok you'll two will get you a boyfriend one day.
Both-  Yeah.
Samantha- Is the game about to start.
Blossom- Yeah the band is already on the bleachers.
Here comes the ASU Hornets.
The ASU football fans started cheering and so did my sister which feels really weird.
Cause all of the UWA fans are sitting on this side of the bleachers.
Here comes the UWA Tigers.
This whole side of the bleachers was cheering for the Tigers and London was just sitting down looking funny by the face.
Blossom- Whats wrong London. You don't think we gonna win.
London-  Idk maybe maybe not. But we'll see.

Cathryn- I was sitting next to Patrick taking selfies with him ,taking selfies with my siblings , my girls and parents.
TOUCHDOWN TIGERS!?!
WHOOOOOOAAAAA!?!
London- Okay Okay my team gonna get in on that board just wait.
Cathryn - Okay sis.

Meanwhile...

The game is over and of course my school had  won.
UWA- 30
ASU-14
London-  It's ok I still love my team.
Howard (Dad)- Hey do y'all want to go and eat at Logan Steakhouse in T-town me and my wife will pay for your food. London we'll take you back to ASU.
Patrick- Everyone else can drive with me if that's okay. I know where its at.
Samantha- Okay let's go.
Cathryn- My siblings and Angilla are driving with Mom and Dad ,and me Georgia and Blossom are driving with Patrick to eat at Logan Steakhouse. Man I am hungry.
I'm really having fun in college I just hope me and Patrick will be together for a long time ,I hope my brother Tyler and Angilla be to together for a long time too. College might can be hard at times but I'm still gonna take my classes and do my best, have fun whenever I can, and meet new people. This first semester of my freshman is going really good so far I just hope my second semester be good as well. I enjoyed meeting Georgia I just hope I meet more new people. Me and Blossom will always be best friends no matter how long we will be separated in life after college. I just wish the best on everybody in UWA  to have fun be safe and get their college diploma.