Chapter 17

Thursday June 8
Cathryn- I guess I'll  go out to the car wash and wash my car today since I hadn't wash my car in a long time. Also, after that I'm thinking about going to the Tuscaloosa River Walk but not by myself. Since Blossom is gone to visit her Aunt Ti in Demopolis  I'll ask Tyler  if he and his girlfriend ,Angilla, want to go to the River Walk.
Hey Tyler do you want to go to the River Walk with me just to get out the house and maybe  ask your girlfriend to come with us.
Tyler- Okay I'll call Angilla  and see if she can come with us.
Cathryn- But first I'm going to the car wash to wash my car.
Tyler- Okay. (Calling Angilla)
Angilla- Hello
Tyler- Hey bae.
Angilla- Hi boo.
Tyler- What you doing.
Angilla- Nothing.
Tyler- Do you want to go to the Tuscaloosa River Walk with me and Cathryn today just to get out the house.
Angilla- Yeah I'll go with you.
Tyler- Cathryn is going to the car wash to wash her car first so now the time is 12:41 pm. Cathryn should be able to pick you up at like maybe 1:15 if not you know that she's  coming ok.
Angilla- Okay see you later love you.
Tyler- Love you too. Hey Cathryn Angilla said she can go.
Cathryn- Okay you ready.
Tyler- I'm ready when you're ready.
Cathryn- Okay let's go. Mom me and Tyler are going to the River Walk we invited Angilla to go with us too.
Samantha- Ok y'all be careful and have fun.
Tyler- How long  it had been since you wash your car.
Cathryn- Bro I don't know a year maybe.😂 My baby is pretty filthy.
Good thing I can just sit in my car and chill while my car is being wash.
1:07 pm...
Okay let's  pick up your girlfriend.
Tyler- Bae for life.
I blowed my car horn to let Angilla know that I'm  here.
Oooh Angilla got her hair all curl up.
Angilla- Hey Cathryn hey bae.
Cathryn- What up sis.
Tyler- Hi bae.
Cathryn-  Do y'all want to stop at Chick-fil-A to buy something to eat.
Both- Yes.
Cathryn-  Alright go to Chick-fil-A first then the River Walk. Y'all  got your food we fit to sit at a picnic table in front of this beautiful river.
Angilla-  The river is beautiful.
Tyler- Yeah it is beautiful... just like you.
Angilla started blushing and Tyler gave her a kiss on the cheek.