Chapter 8: A Little Day Out with Bae pt.2

Angilla ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Cathryn- Alright very good now when you get to the stop sign make a right.
Tyler- Okay.
Cathryn show me they way to Angilla's house and I remember it by hard now. I blowed the car horn to let Angilla know that I'm here to pick her up.
Cathryn- She's coming.
Angilla- Hey Cathryn hey bae.
Cathryn- Hey girl.
Tyler- Hey bae you ready.
Angilla- Yes I'm ready. Cathryn I'm learning to drive too.
Cathryn- Ok good do you know when you gonna get your permit.
Angilla- I don't know yet.
Cathryn- Ok y'all two keep studying the book and it won't be hard when you take it.
Tyler- Alright we at Jack's.
Cathryn- Okay Tyler leave my keys I will be going to Walmart and and after I'll be somewhere else just don't know where, but call me when y'all ready to leave.
Tyler- Okay. Bae what you gonna buy yourself to eat.
Angilla- Ummm I think I'll buy a large fry with a cheese with a regular milkshake.
Tyler- Okay I think I will buy the same thing.
Me and Angilla had bought our food  found a place to sit down, Angilla started putting herself and me on Snapchat, and we started eating and talking.
Tyler- I fit to put one of my fries in my milkshake.
Angilla- It's crazy that I've never did that before.
Tyler- You never dip your fries in your milkshake; it's really good try it bae.
Angilla- Okay...😨 Man that is good!!!
Tyler- See I told you. So are you ready for the exams.
Angilla- Uuugh yes I'm so tired of studying already so ready to get these exams over with and I'm ready for summer. Do you know what you going to be doing this summer.
Tyler- Yeah but I had forgot have to ask my parents again.
Angilla- Okay we can still go on dates and go on a bae cation if we can. I'm full are you.
Tyler- Yeah I'll just take my burger home and eat it later.
Angilla- I didn't even eat my burger either I'll take mine home too.
Tyler- I fit to call Cathryn.
Cathryn- Hello.
Tyler- Hey Cathryn we're ready for you to pick us up.
Cathryn- Okay I'm on my way.
Tyler- Alright bye. She's on her way.
Cathryn- Okay boo.
While me and Angilla was waiting on Cathryn outside of Jack's we started kissing.
Tyler- Love you.
Angilla- Love you too.