Chapter 14: Shocking Surprise

???- Whats up London long time lono see.
Symone- You know this person London.
London- Yes I  do this is my ex- boyfriend Leon. Hey how you doing...Leon
Leon- You still looking fine and stuff when are gonna get back together.
London- LEON!?! You cheated on me and you talking about getting  back  together. You probably got a girl in your car right now.
Leon- Umm... Ight I'm not fit to lie.
London- You better not lie!
Leon- I do got a girl with me.
Symone- (whispering) Lucky her.
Leon- What you say.
London- Don't  worry about what Symone said just know that you  did me wrong, you can't stop messing with other girls. I've moved on with my life enjoying college and that's on period. Have a nice life Leon. After I  said all of that to Leon I walked away with  Symone.
Leon- Ight that's cool.
Symone- You okay London.
London- Yes I'm fine I learn my lesson going out with Leon.
Symone- Well whatever was going on  in y'all relationship  its not my business.
London- Girl you're okay all he did was flirt  with other girls too much.
Symone- And it got him in trouble too.
Do you think  he still doing it?
London- YEAH!?! Lets go and eat some wings and have our girl talk.

Meanwhile...
Symone- I couldn't  eat all 8 of these wings I had to take the other 4 home with me.
London- I couldn't eat all 10 of mines I have to take 5 home with me. What places you want to  shop at at the mall.
Symone- Wherever you want to shop at okay.
London- Okay you sure sis.
Symone- I'm sure.
London- I'll tell you what when we finish shopping I'll buy us cookies from Cinnabon that's alright with you.
Symone- Its cool sis.
I gave Symone a hug and we headed  to the mall.