Chapter 6: After Graduation

Blossom- Well d*mn y'all really did dance.
Damon- We told you.
Dustin- I don't know why you didn't want to believe us.
Cathryn- I took pictures with all my friends and family. London gave me a card, a basket full of goodies, and a few friends from school gave me a gift. The basket London gave me had chips, candy, and a bottle of water with a balloon that said C/O of 2019 on it. Now it's time for me to go home and change and get ready to go out tonight.
Austin- Hey Cathryn, Blossom, just text me and let me know when you ready so me and Dustin ready to pick y'all up.
Both- Okay.
Cathryn- Time now is 8:30 my outfit for tonight is a purple tye dye tank top shirt that saids "Flawless" with a black short skirt (but not too short) and with some sandals. Hey London take my pictures for me.
London- Ooou girl you look cute.
Cathryn- Thank you. Okay I'm done...like em.
London- That's all you need me to do.
Cathryn-Yeah
London-  Okay.
Cathryn- So now I just have to text Austin and tell him that I'm ready to be picked up.
Hey Austin I'm ready for you to pick me up.
Austin- Okay everybody is ready anyway I'll be at your house at like 9:30.
Cathryn- Okay cool. Well the time now is 9:15 so I'll just sit in my room and watch TV until the twins pick me up.

9:27pm...
London- Cathryn somebody out here to pick you up!
Cathryn-  Okay! (they a few minutes early) I'm coming it's Austin and Dustin I fit to head out.
London- Have fun.
Cathryn- Hey Austin you got here few minutes early.
Austin- I did? (looked at phone) Oh I did.
I hopped in Austins car and he went to pick up Blossom and then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. We all put order the same thing wings with fries with celery sticks. I got BBQ wings, Blossom have  Lemon Pepper wings, Dustin has Buffalo wings, and Austin has BBQ wings and our own different drinks. We put our food on Snapchat and started eating.

Meanwhile...
Blossom- That was good like always do we still have time to go bowling.
Dustin- Yes.
Blossom-  Okay Cathryn come to the bathroom with me.
Cathryn- Alright.
Blossom- After I come out of the bathroom I want you take my pictures.
Cathryn- Okay. I took a few mirror pictures and did a video on Snapchat.
Blossom- Okay I'm ready.
I had on my white shirt that said "Good Vibes" with a blue jean skirt (that's not too short) with white air forces and I'm doing all poses trying to look fine. Okay I'm done.
Cathryn- I got to go I'll be back out.
Blossom- Aye Cathryn using the bathroom she'll be back in a minute.
Austin- There she go let's go to the Bowling Alley.
Okay let's go and put on these ugly shoes.
Blossom- Dang y'all twins wear a sizes 12 1/2.
Austin- Yep.
Dustin- You look like you wear a size 6 Blossom.
Blossom- Well I actually wear a 6 1/2.
Cathryn- I wear a 7.
Dustin- Y'all got a small foot. Who goes first.
Blossom-  Me, then Austin, Cathryn, and Dustin.

Cathryn-  We enjoyed ourselves bowling and Austin had win, we bought ourselves something to eat and drink after we finish bowling for the night. On our way back home we was listening to music being lit and stuff. I'd made it back home at like 11:40 ish got out of my clothes went to the bathroom, charged up my phone, and went to bed. I enjoyed my night out C/O '19.🎓😊