Chapter 15: Family Game Day

Cathryn- I was just in my room watching TV and on my phone since today is my day off from work and stuff. Let me get out of the bed and stop being lazy. So I just decided to clean up my room a little bit. I  went into one of my dresser and found a game that I  hadn't played in awhile. My UNO cards can't believe that I hadn't played this game in so long; after I clean my room up a little I'll ask everybody do they want to play with me.

Meanwhile... Ok I finish cleaning my room up...a little bit now I fit to ask my parents then my siblings if they want to play with me.
Hey mom dad you want to play UNO with me.
Samantha- Yeah baby I'll play with you Howard you want to play UNO with Cathryn. We don't have anything else to do.
Howard- You right about that I'll play too.
Cathryn- Okay I fit to ask Tyler and London if they want to play UNO.
Tyler you want to play UNO with me, mom, and dad.
Tyler- Been a minute since I'd played that game I'll play.
Cathryn- Ok let me ask London real quick.
London- Ask me what Cathryn.
Cathryn- Do you want play UNO with everyone.
London- Yeah I'm coming right out.
Cathryn- Okay.  Tyler and London are coming  to play so lets go to the kitchen table and I'll set up the game.
Tyler- Y'all ready to get whoop.
Samantha- Naw are you ready to  get whoop.
Cathryn- Okay Okay who's going first.
London- First me, you Cathryn, Tyler, mom,and then dad.

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎆