Chapter 9

London-  A few weeks ago Cathryn told me about one of my classmates that work at her job Symone. I decided to text her on Messenger and see if we can get the chance to hangout.

Hey Symone this is London are you busy or at work.
Symone- No girl today is my day off what's up girl how you doing.
I'm doing good I was wondering do you want to hangout with me chat and stuff since I'm back home from college until next semester.
Symone- Oh I did forgot to tell you that I'm babysitting my little brother and sister since their babysitter is on vacation for 3 days while my parents at work. So I can't do it today sorry girl maybe another day when I'm not babysitting.
Okay just let me know when you're available so we can hangout.
Symone- Okay talk to you later.
Talk to you later sis.

Blossom POV
Hey mom I need to go to town to get a few things.
Mrs. Jones- Okay I'll let you drive there by yourself so you can get the feeling driving more.
Blossom- Okay thanks mom.
Mrs. Jones- Be careful don't drive too fast.
Blossom- I won't mom trust me.
I gotten in my mom's car adjust the mirrors ,fixed my seat, crank up the car, put it on reserve backed out the yard, put the car in drive and heading to Dollar General. When I pull up to Dollar General and got out of the car and locked it I heard a familiar voice calling my name.
??? Hey Blossom girl.
Blossom- Hi Alicia girl. (hugging) How 's my classmate doing.
Alicia- I'm doing fine just out the house fit to buy myself a few things.
Blossom- I'm doing the same thing girl.
Alicia- I see that Tyler and Angilla are going together, which is crazy 'cause I just now know about it.
Blossom- A they been together before we even graduated
Alicia- REALLY!!!
Blossom- Really.
Alicia- Dang I know I'm late.