Chapter 27:Lunch Date...I Guess

Patrick Leonardo Colvin⬆️⬆️⬆️

11:45 a.m.
Cathryn- It is time to go to the cafeteria I don't know what I'm gonna eat but I do know that me and the cute boy Patrick are gonna sit down and talk try to get to know each other. I don't know if I should call this an lunch date I met him earlier today.
Blossom- Cathryn do you know what you gonna eat. Oh wait you don't know yet but you ready to socialize with Patrick.
Cathryn- Yep you right.
Georgia- I think I'll eat some soul food if they serve any today.
Blossom- They should.
Cathryn- I probably eat some soul food too maybe just have to look and see what they serving.
Patrick- Hey I found you.
Cathryn- Hi.😊😁 Man this looks good. I think I'll eat some barbeauce(BBQ) chicken with some macaroni and cheese and mash potatoes and drink me some Mountain Dew.
Patrick- I guess I'll have the same thing.
Cathryn- I still want to sit with Blossom and Georgia if that doesn't bother you.
Patrick- Oh no it doesn't it's not like we on a date or anything right.
Cathryn- (My eyes got big and I smiled a little) Riiight. So I guess we'll sit here then.
Patrick- So I want to know everything about you, start whenever you want I'm not rushing you.
Cathryn- ( I giggled and blush a little bit while eating my food.) Well I'm from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, I graduated from Paul W. Bryant High School, I have an older sister name London and a younger brother name Tyler... that's all I can think of.
Patrick- It's cool beautiful.
Cathryn- Aww you called me beautiful.
Patrick- Yeah I did .
Cathryn- We both started smiling at each other and started talking more getting to know each other.

Meanwhile...
Cathryn- Wow I really enjoyed talking to you Patrick.
Patrick- Same here Cathryn.
Cathryn- Wait you didn't tell me about the High School you graduated from and if you have any siblings.
Patrick- I didn't.
Cathryn- Nope.
Patrick- Dang how about after we finish our classes cause it look like everybody fit to head out or to their next class.
Cathryn- Okay.
Patrick- Can I hug you. Me and Patrick started hugging and Blossom and Georgia start saying ", Awwww."
Cathryn- O my god y'all. Do you have another class.
Patrick- I don't know I have to check.
Cathryn- Well I know I do see you handsome.
Patrick- Bye beautiful.
Cathryn- Blossom and Georgia y'all stop.
Georgia- Seeing that makes me wanna cry.
Cathryn- Come on y'all.