Chapter 30: Our First Date

Tuesday  Sept. 10, 2019

Cathryn POV
I woked up by my alarm. The time now is 7:30 and to be real I woke up happy today b/c today me and Patrick first date. I was so happy that I decided to take a mirror picture with my PJ'S on and I made sure that my hair my two pigtails are not too nappy.
Okay I tooled my mirror pic for this morning and now I fit to freshen up for the day. Goodmorning Blossom.
Blossom- Goodmorning  Cathryn.  You so happy today,  oh I forgot you and Patrick going on your first date today.
Cathryn- Yeah we're going after we finish our classes.
Blossom- Awww do you know where y'all going.
Cathryn- No I know it's a surprise but hopefully wherever we finish eating I hope we go to a mall somewhere.
Blossom- Well I hope y'all have fun and tell me all about it when you come back.
Cathryn- I will. The outfit that I will be wearing for the day is an white shirt, white pants, and with some sandals.  Me and Blossom  had finished getting ourselves  together. Blossom had locked  up our dorm room and while we was walking outside I saw Patrick outside waiting on me.
Patrick- Goodmorning beautiful.
Cathryn- Goodmorning I can't believe you waited on me you so sweet. I got a rose for you and you too Blossom.  Aww thank you.(kiss Patrick on the cheek)
Blossom- Thank you Patrick.
Patrick- Your welcome suh. ( I gave Blossom a hug) You ready  for breakfast  bae.
Cathryn- Yes I am. We started holding hands walking to class along with my bestie Blossom.

Later on that day...

Patrick told me that we'll have to just go out and eat since there is no mall around here Livingston, and I told him  it's ok we can go during the weekends but this time invite my bestie and Georgia to come with us I want them to go out somewhere. I'm so glad that I don't have any homework today. I suppose to meet Patrick at 5:00 it's now 4:35 I already got my cute purse out and ready and told Blossom to take a few pictures of me before I go.

The picture look like she's at a mall somewhere  but this the only one I can find

These pictures are cute, I'll  post them when ever I get chance.  I fit to go love.
Blossom- Have fun bestie.
Cathryn- Time is 4:56 I might be early  but theirs nothing wrong that.
Patrick- You ready.
Cathryn- Yes I'm ready.  Oooh I didn't know you had a car.
Patrick- Yep I do.
Cathryn- What kind it is again?
Patrick- It's a Hyundai a 2016 Hyundai. I didn't know you had a car either.
Cathryn- Yes I do. Mines is a KIA I forgot the year of it. Patrick had open the door for me.
Cathryn- Thank you you such a gentleman.
Where we gonna eat if you don't mind me asking?
Patrick-  It's not much but where gonna eat at Austin's Q&A restaurant.
Cathryn- That sounds nice I hope their food is good.

We made it at 5:15 it wasn't really too far from UWA.  When we walked inside it looked really nice and looked kind of small. When we sat at our table, ask what kind of drinks we like to have, and the waiter gave us our food menu by looking at the food that's on here it looks like I already know what I want.
Patrick- I already know what I want to eat.
Cathryn- Yeah me too.

After waiting for like 3 minutes of ordering our food our food finally came. I see that Patrick order hamburger and fries and my order was steak and fries and macaroni and cheese.
Patrick and I put our food on social media and we started eating and talking getting to know each other more. I'm really enjoying my first date.

I'm almost done with the book. Hope you guys  like it .✨🙌🏼