Chapter 28: Patrick and Cathryn 08.22.2019💗

Cathryn- I've took all my classes and I can't  wait to see Patrick this afternoon. The college is doing something fun and special for everybody on campus due to our first day of class.
Blossom- Well the first day of classes was ok.
Cathryn- Yeah it was but now I can't wait to go back out and see Patrick again.
Blossom- What time do you know when that stuff starts anyway.
Cathryn- I heard it starts at 5:30.
Blossom-  Whenever you and Patrick do get together y'all will be a real cute couple and if anything bad happen let me know or Georgia.
Cathryn- Thank you sis but nothing bad should happen to me while in a relationship with Patrick hopefully. What time it is by the way.
Blossom- Its I believe 4:00. I fit to kickback and relax until 5:30.
Cathryn- I minus well do the same thing.

Meanwhile... The time now is 5:25 I got up from watching TV got my little purse and my phone ,phone charger, and portable charger.
Blossom you ready to go yet.
Blossom- Not yet you know what you can go ahead you go and find Patrick I'll be hanging out with Georgia.
Cathryn- Alright love you bestie.
Blossom-  Love you too.
Cathryn- I'm outside on campus walking around speaking to some of the college students until I saw Patrick and we both wave at each other.
Patrick- Hey
Cathryn- Hey what you doing.
Patrick- Nun just looking around talking to  some college students you probably was doing  the same thing. Where's your best friend at with Georgia.
Cathryn- Yeah and yes Blossom is with Georgia. Do you want to get a slushy or something else.
Patrick- Yes.
Me and Patrick went to get a slushy then out of nowhere he kiss me on my cheek.
Patrick- I love you Cathryn.
Cathryn- (blushing) I love you too Patrick. Then we started walking and holding hands.