Chapter 5: Graduation Day pt.2

London- Well that was a really good breakfast let me go downtown and buy a few things.
Samantha- Be careful.
Cathryn- Okay I'll go with you.
London- NO NO NO!?! You can't go with me you have to stay here.
Cathryn- Let me guess you fit to buy me a graduation gift...(room got quiet) yeah yeah that's what it is ain't it.
London- Yeah... that's what it is but I fin to go and YOU won't get it until this afternoon.
Cathryn- I know that London😏 let me see what's going on on social media.
Blossom POV
Oh my god today is finally the day I can't believe that I fit to graduate today. I got on my phone to go through my social media until Damon had called to FaceTime me.
Blossom- Hey
Damon- IT'S OUR GRADUATION DAY!?!
Blossom- Man you stupid but yeah bro today is finally that day.
Damon-  I'm going through that stage dancing with my diploma in my hand.
Blossom- Okay.
Damon- On the real I'm gonna be dancing you'll see.
Blossom- I fit to call the twins.
Damon- Alright.
Austin-  Sup Blossom. Aye Damon what's going on.
Dustin- What up bae.
Blossom- STOP PLAYING!?!
Dustin- What up Blossom. Sup Damon. Today is that day you ready.
Damon- Yeah bro I'm ready I told Blossom after getting my diploma I'm dancing on that stage.
Dustin- I will be doing the same thing with you bro.
Damon- Okay bet.
Austin- What you doing after graduation Damon.
Damon- Going to Breaux Bridge in Columbus and probably do a little shopping with Kody and D'Andre.
Austin- Cool we and also Cathryn are going to Buffalo Wild Wings and go bowling after.
Damon- Word aye let me get out of this bed and get ready for our graduation 'cause I don't even have my clothes out yet.
Dustin- Me either talk to you later.
Austin- Ight bro.
Blossom- Okay bye classmates.

4:00pm Cathryn POV
The time now is 4:00pm I fit to go ahead and take my shower, get dress and leave to go to the football stadium at 6:15.
5:50pm- I finally finish my shower got on my black dress, heels, my jewelry, eyelashes, and my cap and gown with my other stuff on my gown. I went on ahead and took a few pictures and etc. Hey y'all I'm dressed and ready.
Tyler- I'm going to miss you when you go to college and you look beautiful sis.
London- (recording on Snapchat) My sister is ready to graduate.
Samantha- Look honey our daughter is about to graduate I feel so emotional right now.
Howard- Proud of you baby.
Cathryn- Thank you that means alot. Okay I'm fit to go it's almost 6:15 see y'all later.
Howard-  Be careful we'll take our pictures later and once again I'm proud of you.
Cathryn- (Blowed a kiss) Love y'all.
This stadium is so pack but I found me a parking spot. I see that the seniors are on the bleachers waiting to get in line so I went where they at.
Damon- My girl Cathryn we did it suh.
Cathryn- We sho did.
Damon- Can't wait to go through that stage and dance with my diploma.
Cathryn-  Ok what about Dustin.
Dustin- Oh you know I'll be doing the same thing with my boy. Blossom don't believe we gonna be dancing on that stage.
Blossom- I don't!
Cathryn- I believe y'all.
Dustin- We know you do Cathryn but just you wait Blossom just wait.
Cathryn- Hey Shelby.
Blossom- Hey Marchelle
Marchelle- Hi Today is finally that day.
Blossom- I know we gonna miss you two, and where you two going after graduation.
Shelby- We're going to the movies what about y'all.
Cathryn- Buffalo Wild Wings and go bowling.
Mrs. Brown- Okay everyone it's almost time everybody line up.
Cathryn- Everybody lined up and went to our seats while the music is playing. We made it to our seats and sat down. The program didn't go too long with guesses talking but it was finally time to get our diploma's. When Dustin and Damon got their diploma they started dancing and we started singing the school alma mater, threw our caps in the air, and took pictures with friends and family. I love all of my classmates and I wish you all the best for your future. Class of 2019!?!🎓✨