🎄𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥🎄

just saying this has nothing to do with the thirsty plot... in this renjun and soojin haven't met before and soojin wasn't separated from her mother at birth but kyungmi is jinahs wife instead

 in this renjun and soojin haven't met before and soojin wasn't separated from her mother at birth but kyungmi is jinahs wife instead

"seongmin you did not!" soojin exclaimed as she unwrapped the paper of the gift that was from her younger brother. the boy shrugged, a proud smile on his lips as he watched the girls eyes water. "please... now i feel bad i only bought you a guitar." she pointed, going to pull her brother into a tight hug.

what had he gotten her that brought her to tears? tickets to a special day6 concert, one that only few could go to for a small Christmas special. her whole family knew how much she adored day6, she never skipped a song and knew every one of them by heart.

"look at my children. i feel like a proud mother seeing this sight." jinah sighed in content while leaning into her wife's arms as the older woman chuckled. "you should be proud every day. they grew up so well." kyungmi said softly, rubbing her wife's arm.

"you have to come with me minnie!" soojin pulled away from her hug with her brother, smiling wide at the boy. "well that was kind of already the plan seeing as you barley have friend besides taeyang." seongmin teased, earning a slap to the arm.

"well you two up and ready then. we're going to grandmas for the day and then you'll have to leave for the concert so, chop chop." jinah clapped her hands, signaling for the two to go get ready uo stairs after they had opened all the presents under the tree for them.

the two gave each other mischievous glances, standing and thanking their moms for the christmas presents before sprinting up the stairs as fast as they could, trying to see who could back it first.

🎄

"i don't even understand why you guys forced me to this thing." renjun grumbled as they stood outside of the venue in the cold. his friends sighed at him, shaking their head. "this is a once in a life time thing renjun ge! they don't usually do things like this." chenle spoke up with a bright smile, not having to stand on his tip toes to see over the crowd because he was already taller then most people there.

"yeah and plus there's cute girls here. look at her." donghyuck smirked like the flirt he was, pointing at a short brown haired girl who stood with a very tall and young looking boy and a medium height girl with long dark hair. "we didn't come here for girls hyuck." nina hissed as she hit the boy over his head, causing him to wince.

renjun let his gaze fall on the short girl for a while, not realizing he spaced out until chenle pulled him to walk forward in line.

"woah, he's so handsome." soojin gasped, looking at the boy behind her with a few other people, looking like he wanted nothing to too with that was happening. "i honestly didn't think there'd be boys here. but some were probably forced by their girlfriends or something." taeyang who tagged along with the two chuckled, pulling a hand through her dark hair.