27💉

jinkyong gasped on her tears as she walked the empty streets

jinkyong gasped on her tears as she walked the empty streets. it was becoming dark and she was only walking where her feet took her, no where special.

but eventually she had stumbled upon a person sitting on a bench only a few feet away from her.

"i don't know what to do hyung. my time here is almost up. how will i tell her?" it was a familiar voice speaking, causing jinkyong to cease her crying in fear of being caught with listening to the conversation at hand.

but the main question was who was talking?

"i know mark but if you stay in touch with her any longer once she finds out all the things about her background, you'll be sinning by even interacting with her." the person on the bench spoke, voice very familiar to jinkyong.

the voice, the name, everything seemed to click. "i'm sure being with renjun and the others has made her come to the realization as well. you'll have to tell jinkyong you're an angel mark. or else she'll find out the hard way." it was as if time had stopped, tears continued to stream down the girls face.

"i know liz. but i'm willing to stay here for her."
"you're willing to become a fallen for a girl who has already evidently began to fall for the prince of the underworld? mark i love her but she's not worth your wings."

the girl standing just a few feet away was speechless. she was so overwhelmed with the information she was receiving today. too much for her mental health.

"i know you've fallen for her mark. i understand that but it's dangerous and as a fallen myself i won't let you do that to yourself." the australian sighed, shaking her head. "but-" "no buts mark. i wont allow you to hurt yourself just to be hurt all over again. you'll find someone someday. but jinkyong is already taken."

the girl couldn't take anymore of it. she quickly walked past the girl, no sign of mark but she gussed he was in what they would call angel form.

she heard liz call out her name once but didn't budge as she continued in the direction of a coffee shop down the road.

once she finally arrived in front of the shop, she quickly wiped her tears on her jacket and sniffed a little.

carefully pushing the doors open, she was met with the warmth of the cafe and the calming aroma of coffee and bread.

"welcome! oh- are you okay?" the girl at the counter frowned almost immediately, seeing jinkyongs bloodshot eyes and tear stained rosy cheeks. "y-yeah i think i'm okay." the girls voice was close to a whisper, she was obviously not okay.

"no you're not. im off in like 5 minutes, go sit in that table back there. i'll bring you a hot drink babe." the girl behind the counter said kindly, a friendly smile invading her lips.

jinkyong nodded slowly, turning on her heal and walking towards the said table.

and just a few minutes the girl came back with regular clothes on and a white mug in between both of her hands.

"i'm officially off. we can talk for the rest of the night." she smiled at the girl, sitting in front of her and placing the mug of what jinkyong guessed was hot chocolate. "not everyone likes coffee but i know most people like hot chocolate." she giggled, taking her ponytail out.

the girl was pretty tall, her jet black hair was a dark shade of orange the front. she wore a long beige plaid coat with a black turtleneck under. just looking at her made jinkyong feel insecure.

"thank you." the girl rasped out, a small smile given. "don't worry about it."

"oh right! i'm yeon taeyang." taeyang smiles again, holding out her hand for jinkyong to shake. "choi jinkyong." they shook hands, a gasp emitting from taeyang.

"you're the princes girlfriend! are you a vampire as well?" taeyang exclaimed, her eyes swirling crimson orange. jinkyongs eyes widened. she recognized those eyes from books she had read.

taeyang was a demonic phoenix. what a sight to see. "well that's why i'm here. just found out i'm a pureblood vampire actually. funny, my supposed mother isn't really my mother and has had my father under a spell for years because she's selfish." the girl chuckled humorlessly, sipping from her cup of hot chocolate.

the older girl gave a sad look, her shoulders slumping. "i'm sorry. is that why you're crying?" taeyang asked softly, rolling her eyes at her own question. "of course that's why. sorry i'm a little slow." she giggled nervously.

jinkyong shook her head with a small smile. "it's fine. and no it's not exactly that but it is at the same time? i also just found out that my best friend is an angel like literally." she sighed, pulling out her phone that continuously rang and powering it off. she was tired of getting calls from them.

she knew that all that would happen would be them talking to her about what she had found out and honestly, she didn't really need that right now.

"i heard you're very brave. i'm supposed to be transferring to your school because you have a better arts program and all i've heard is how you're the first girl to sass the prince of hell around." taeyang smiled, leaning forward to place her chin in her palms.

jinkyongs eyebrows raised. she really was hot gossip wasn't she? "well yes he is very very attractive. but that doesn't mean i'm gonna go simping hard for him like all his other little followers. i'm a hard fish to catch." the girl shrugged simply, a smug smile now playing her lips.

taeyang only chuckled lightly. "he'd probably be the one simping for you i mean look at you." "oh hush you actual goddess." "no u."

the girls then laughed for an hour more, talking about random topics and things about the underworld and hellish creatures.

"sorry we're closed!" taeyang yelled, turning to the front entrance that had just been opened. jinkyongs eyes widened as she stood from the table.

"finally we fucking found you." nina rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "why did you run off like that without telling anyone where you were going. and why didn't you answer my calls?" renjun asked angrily, walking over to grab the girls wrist but she pulled away quicker.

"why does it matter. i can fend for myself." jinkyong hissed, glaring at the older. "jinkyong, purebloods and royals are usually hunted by the police at this time. it's not safe." he hissed back, looking at taeyang. "you don't know who you can trust."

"is that why she became your blood toy walking home one day?" taeyangs brows raised as her eyes began to swirl a crimson orange again. "don't test us phoenix." nina hissed, her fangs showing.

"oh i'm a lot more powerful then your pretty little fangs babe. but don't worry, i mean no harm." the girl chucked, sitting back down at the table her and jinkyong we first at.

"well you know where i am now. and you know i'm not captured by the police even though technically i'm still human so they wouldn't have a clue." the girl sighed, carding her hand through her hair.

"great. now let's go back to the hangout and tell everyone the tea." nina smiled, walking to latch her arm onto jinkyongs. "wait. taeyang give me your phone." the younger held out her hand to the phoenix.

taeyang nodded, pulling out her phone and unlocking it, giving it to jinkyong. "that's my number. text me whenever you get that chance." she smiled, waving to the girl before walking out with the two annoyed cousins.

ope taeyang is that bitch let me just say