21💉

jinkyong sighed as she walked to her locker from her first period

she was fed up with the amount of whispers that she heard around her. nasty rumors continuing to spread. she guessed they wouldn't stop any time soon, or ever.

jinkyong was a quiet kid, not having that many friends. not very known in the school- she was bound to have a scandal sometime. an easy target, is what some people would call it.

"ignore it ignore it." she whispered, turning to walk away only to be stopped by a group of seniors. they weren't in her faculty so obviously they were there for a reason.

"hey jinkyong. so me and my buddies were wondering, how much would it cost for all of us. they don't think so, but i think you're pretty freaky." one of them smirked pervertedly, making jinkyong visibly uncomfortable.

"it's always the innocent ones that are the freakiest." she winced at how correct they were but she wasn't going to give them that. "shut the hell up toxic masculinity. let me through, i have to get to class." she quipped, trying to push through them.

"woah woah woah. you didn't answer me princess." he clicked his tongue, dark eyes piercing into hers. "sorry princess. even if those rumors were true i wouldn't hesitate to turn down any of you." she hissed, glaring at him.

"but we could make you feel pleasure sweetheart." jinkyong scoffed mentally. were these puny grimy horny boys really begging her for her body right now? pathetic.

"too bad she already gets that from me innit." she was pulled back by her waist. "renjun-" "oh look it's her little boyfie. you do know your girlfriend is selling her body behind your back i reckon?" the main boy raised an eyebrow.

he had a snobby look on his face that angered both renjun and jinkyong. "believing rumors and harassing my girlfriend gets you nowhere in life salman." the boy rolled his eyes, pushing jinkyong behind him to where nina and jisung were.

"not that you were exactly going anywhere." he raised his eyebrows in a mocking way, earning a hard glare from the older boy. "shut the hell up huang. just because the whole school is in love with you doesn't mean the world revolves around you."

"i didn't say it did and honestly they have no reason to." renjun shrugged, an emotionless face. "that's why your girlfriend sleeps around with other people? because she has no reason to love you?" those words just hit a nerve inside of the vampires mind, his eyes flashing from brown to hostile black in a matter of seconds.

"awh no. bony boy is mad now." salman teased, only for his head to whip to the side with a crunch. "okay and that's then end of that." nina said quickly, piling renjuns arm and signaling for jinkyong and jisung to follow the two vampire cousins out of the school.

the tea do be boiling tho 😗😗 i have a thing or two prepared maybe a little plot twist just for the spice