7💉

"talk

"talk." was the first the three girl said when they made it to an empty classroom. renjun raised a brow, his face questioning the girl. "talk! explain. explain what the situation is- explain- and please tell me it's a joke and you're not actually going to use me as a blood supply."

jinkyong stared right at the boy only to get a cold stare back. "is it not obvious? let me dumb it down." he chuckled, leaning on a desk. "i am going to use you for a blood supply as you've stated. therefore i will suck your blood whenever i please.

"you'll also play as my girlfriend so it keeps the other humans away. it also keeps them from suspecting anything between us. understand?" he said as if it was an easy topic. jinkyong gave him a look that said "bitch do i look".

"lemme- let me get this straight. you're going to feed off my blood?" she pointed at herself, eyebrows raised. renjun just simply nodded, already seeming bored with the topic. "but wouldn't i like die?"

the boy sighed, pushing himself of if the desk he was leaning on, taking a step closer to jinkyong. "there's a difference between draining your blood and feeding off of it babe." her face scrunched you at the pet name he overused.

"so if i don't agree-" "i'm not asking you to agree. i'm telling you." his voice was dominant and stern, making jinkyong scared for a split second. but she still put up a strong font. no way was she going to submit to a meekly vampire boy who thinks he's the shit because he's the hottest topic at their school.

"what's in it for me?" she stuck her chin up, trying to seem as if she wasn't intimidated by the boy. renjun scoffed, crossing his arms. "you don't die. simple." her eyes bored into his as she sighed.

"will it hurt?" jinkyong asked, voice low. renjun didn't say anything, instead he stepped right in front of jinkyong who was sitting on a desk. his eyes went from her face, down to a spot on her neck that was covered by her brown locks.

"just a pinch." he mumbled, pushing her hair out of the way. "dude what- what if someone walks in- FUCK." the girls sentence was cut off as renjun sunk his fangs into her neck.

pain infiltrated the spot as he began to drain blood. her blood was sweet, addicting, and if renjun didn't have as much control as he did he would've drained her right there. but her blood was just too good to waste like that.

and jinkyong being the person she was, mentally slapped herself for even coming near the thought that there was a bit of pleasure in this. her blood was being drained as renjun leaned on the desk below her.

she guessed to anyone who would accidentally walk in it'd look like they were just two very horny teenagers seeing as renjun was now standing in between her legs with his face in her neck.

soon enough renjun detached himself from her, breathing heavily as he wiped his mouth. "jUST A pInCh- bitch it was NOT just a pinch." jinkyong glared at the older. renjun only chuckled, pulling her from the top of the desk by her belt loops.

jinkyong stumbled a little, stabilizing herself only to realize the very close proximity between her and renjun. "and you're gonna end up ripping my belt loops if you keep pulling them." she groaned, pushing the boy away from her and stepping to the side so she could walk to the door.

renjun wordlessly followed her out of the room watching her back as she walked back to the cafeteria, aiming for the table her group of friends were at. but instead he intertwined their hands and pulled her towards his table.

"bitch let go." "bitch no." renjun teased, continuing in the direction of his table until they arrived in front of his friends who were currently yelling at each other.

"growl is one of their best songs and that's on period." jaemin announced, making the usual 'period' hand motion. "i mean i think it's mama but okay." jeno sipped his drink, a judging expression playing his face.

"shut the fuck up dummies. juns back with his blood toy." nina smacked their heads, leaning back in her chair while scanning jinkyongs face. jinkyong stood there awkwardly, obviously not wanting to be there.

"choi jinkthong?" donghyuck smirked, a teasing tone. the girl rolled her eyes, glaring at the older. "lee dongfuck." she retorted, the table laughing at their encounter.

"sit." renjun instructed to the girl, pulling a chair beside him. "i think i'll go back to my table." she said, trying to turn around but renjun pulled her wrist harshly, causing her to sit on the chair forcefully.

"those your friends?" nina mused, nodding at the table a few tables away from theirs where jinkyongs friends sat. she just nodded in response. "and what about it?" the younger raised a brow sassily.

"watch it princess. i was just gonna say some friends you have seeing as they're all glaring at your head right now and i'm almost 100% sure you're the bitch they talk about during my science class." nina chuckled, drinking from her coffee cup.

jinkyongs expression quickly fell as she turned to see her "friends" doing exactly what nina had explained. they were looking at her with judging eyes, rolling their eyes as they made eye contact with the girl.

she felt many emotions rise in her throat but forced them down as she turned back around in her seat. "bitches." she mumbled, crossing her arms.

"anyways let's introduce ourselves."

i kinda wanna bleach my whole head and dye it like purple or green or even blue yk kun tbt era style 👀