55 pt.1💉

but when i'm way up here,
it's crystal clear
that i'm now in a whole new world
with you

but when i'm way up here, it's crystal clear that i'm now in a whole new world with you

"my god i'm gonna throw up." the girl held her bare chest as she watched herself in the large mirror. nina gave the girl a look, taking her face in her hands and forcing the girl to look at her.

"you look fine." the older said sternly, earning a sigh from soojin. "that's not what i mean na." she chuckled, pulling the girls hands from her face and turning back to the mirror.

"i look cute as fuck, especially with the help of xia and tae." soojin smiled, swooshing the black dress she had on around. it was a corset dress, slim fitting her small waist with a long skirt that came just below her ankles. there were multiple layers of thin black fabric and the last layer was a beautiful black lace.

"i can't believe my babies getting married." taeyang cooed as she walked back into the large dressing with mingxia following her along with another girl and a child. soojin laughed, shaking her head and looking at who was behind xia.

"oh, this is daeun. the girl chenles been talking about." xia smiled brightly, pulling the girl in front of her. dauen smiled, bowing a little.

"oh my gosh! i've heard so much about you!" soojin exclaimed, picking up her dress a bit to run over and hug the girl. "you are so pretty what the fuck." dauen pulled back from the hug to look the girl up and down.

"girl look at you." dauen had on a light blue dress that came below her knees and had blue lace butterflies all over the skirt. "and you cutie." soojin smiled, looking down at the small girl that held dauens hand.

"what's your name?" she beamed, crouching to the girls height. "i'm dasom. i'm this many years old." the small girl held out five fingers cutely. "wow, that's so many!" soojin giggled, holding out her arms for the girl to come to her.

and with that she picked the small girl up with a smile, looking at dauen. "she is adorable." she said happily, looking at dasom with a very large smile.

"and one day you'll have a child of your own." dauen giggled, ruffling the little bit of hair the toddler had. the brides smile faltered and xia taeyang and ninas eyes widened. "i-i'm actually not able to have children." she smiled sadly, placing dasom back down.

"oh my god im so sorry." dauen gasped a little, pulling the girl in for another hug. "no it's totally okay. i'd be more then happy to adopt or something." soojin laughed, patting the girls back.

"girls, it's time for you to get downstairs. we wanna talk to soojin for a little." the soft sound of jinahs voice interrupted the girls moment, all of them nodding. soojin smiled at her friends, giving them hugs and dasom a kiss on the forehead before watching them walk out.

jinah and renmei both looked at the girl standing there with a sad smile.

"aw come here baby." renmei cooed, signaling for her to come to them. soojin let out a tearless sob, wobbling her way over to the two women. they enveloped her into a warm hug, patting her back softly.

"i can't believe this is actually happening." jinah pulled away first, wiping the underneath of her eyes to prevent the minimal makeup she had on to her messed up. "don't cry eomma~" soojin frowned, her eyes tearing up at the sight.

"yah both of you better not start or else i'll cry." renmei hissed, shaking her head. they all laughed for a little, moving to sit on the small white couch.

"wow, i just.... i'm about to marry the prince of the underworld." soojin sighed out, folding her hands in her lap. "i can't believe you're 25. i remember seeing you as a little naked bab-" "eomma!"

"sorry sorry." jinah chuckled, wrapping an arm around her daughter. "although i wasn't with you for the first 20 years of your life, i'm so glad i get to be here for this moment. hell your brother is in renjuns dressing room scolding him and making sure renjun will promise not to hurt or cheat on you."

soojin rolled her eyes at the thought of her now 20 year old brother lecturing her fiancé. "yeah the other boys are there as well and said even they felt intimidated by him." renmei said, shaking her head at the faces of all the boys when seongmin walked in the room and started to to lecture her son sternly.

everyone had grown very close in just a small five years, some even finding their person. donghyuck had met a hellhound named aria, chenle met daeun, taeyang and mingxia came out as polyamorous, and nina and jisung were still going strong. hell even jinah found a person.

and renjun and soojin were obviously engaged, today being the big day. renjun proposed just nine months ago, it was quite romantic actually. they were all hanging out at the cabin they had rented and renjun took her out to a restaurant that was on top of a mountain, he rented out the whole goddamn thing.

then, after desert was served he simply got on one knee and proposed. it was kind of basic but he knew the girl liked to keep things subtle so that was his way of subtle.

"seongmin is a demonic phoenix, they can be quite scary at times."
"trust me, i know two." soojin raised her eyebrows, the sight of taeyang and seongmin growing close because of their similarities flashing in her head.

"well with that, we should probably get down. soo your father is waiting to walk you down and kyungmi is waiting with her camera for pictures." jinah smiled at the mention of her girlfriend, causing a smile to play on her daughters lips.

she's glad her mum was able to find someone. sure it was kind of shocking that her mother came out as gay so suddenly but she didn't mind. it brought more love and kyungmi was probably one of the baddest bitches she had met. she rode a motorcycle and had a sleeve tattoo with dark shoulder length hair.

"oh gosh yall, i'm about to get married. okay let's go i can do this."

THIS IS ONLY PART ONE IDK IF YOU CAN TELL HUTNIM PROCRASTINATING BECAUSE INFONT WANT IT TO BE OVER BUTNINSTART IN SCHOOL ON THURSDAY YALL IM SO SCARED BUT ANYWAYS

THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING WITH THAT GIRL I LITERALLY LOVE YALL SO MUCH STRAWBERRY COWS FOR THE WIN YALL ARE ICONIC