19💉

"dang you look hot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"dang you look hot. now let's go." nina smirked, looking jinkyong up and down and holding out a hand for her.

jinkyong had stayed the night at the hangout, sleeping on the couch wasn't ideal but she made do. the rain had stopped by the morning so nina was able to retrieve her some clothes thankfully.

"woah woah woah. where are y'all going?" donghyuck sat up from the couch, raising his eyebrows. "none of your business." nina hissed, pulling jinkyongs arm.

"tell renjun i stole his girlfriend and i'll put nair in your guys shampoo." she directed to jisung donghyuck and jeno who were the only ones awake. they all nodded obediently, unconsciously touching their hair as they got war flashbacks.

"i have a feeling you've done that before." jinkyong chuckled as they walked out of the door. "oh i have. jeno and jaemin wore hats for about two months." nina smiled at the younger, walking her to her car.

"we're gonna be good friends."

💉

jinkyong sighed, snatching her phone from her back pocket as she rolled her eyes. "renjuns calling again." "what is his problem. can't he be away from you for two seconds?" nina rolled her eyes as well, snatching jinkyongs phone and pressing answer.

"piss off huang." she said almost immediately, crossing her arms over her chest. "did you kidnap jinkyong?" renjun sounded a bit angered. "i did not kidnap her she came willingly. now stop calling her." poor jinkyong couldn't understand what they were saying as they were both yelling in mandarin.

"why are you suddenly making friends with her? you never did that with the past girls." "well the past girls were stuck up daddy's moneys with the delusional thought that i was trying to get with you and that they'd actually win you over in the end." nina sassed, looking at jinkyong with a smirk.

"plus you seem to be more infatuated with this one as well." the girl chuckled, both at renjuns silence and jinkyongs confused face. "anyways don't call us again. i'll bring her back by 8." she finished off, pulling the phone from her ear and ending the call.

"let's post the picture shall we." nina smiled sweetly at jinkyong, earning a small nod from the younger.

" nina smiled sweetly at jinkyong, earning a small nod from the younger

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ninas.world ya bitch was caught off guard. but anyways say sum mean abt my girlfriend, i dare you🥰 @//kyobear
view all 1271 comments

pwarks.world i legit just got replaced 😾
       hyuckssun it's the losing your girlfriend to renjuns girlfriend for me🧚✨

huangjunnie those rumors are ridiculous but legit bring my girlfriend back
        ninas.world no❤️
        kyobear no❤️

bunnyyoung star made a new friend!? that's a big shocker
      ninas.world stfu old man, that's why your two front teeth got you looking like a wittle wabbit
      bunnyyoung okay no need to roast me 🗿
      spooky.lele but it was funny tho
      junguwus yes yes it was
     hyuckssun dang even the boyfriend agreed 🤡
      bunnyyoung i did not come here to be attacked

i'm almost 100% sure i just heard a song from the neo zone album on a home insurance commercial 💀

but anyways i'm sorry for not updating as much i've got a lot going on but i promise i'll continue to update as much as i can

ᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ- ʜ.ʀᴊ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें