8💉

"wait wait first- are all of you like

"wait wait first- are all of you like.... vampires?" jinkyong interrupted, an eyebrow rasied. the whole table gave her amused looks.

"not all of us are vamps. some are demons." renjun shrugged, pulling his phone out.

"lee jeno, i'm a vamp." jeno chuckled out at the girls lost expression. "na jaemin, i am also a vampire and i'm hotter then renjun so." jaemin teased, earning a kick to the shin by renjun.

"anyways. i'm the youngest of the vamps(yes i know that is a band no that's not what intended it to sound like) chenle sent a small smile to the girl. jinkyong nodded, a smile ghosting her lips.

"your hottest nightmare. i'm a demon." donghyuck winked towards the girl earning an eye roll. "glad you're not my sleep paralysis demon. i would kill my self then." jinkyong scoffed, folding her arms and crossing her legs.

"you should be honored to have me as a sleep paralysis demon sweetheart." "don't make me laugh."

"y'all bicker like and old couple. but anyways i'm park jisung, the youngest and newest edition to the demons." jisung huffed, moving his hair out of his eyes.

"newest edition?" jinkyong questioned. "long story we don't have time for today sadly." nina smiled, leaning foreword in her seat.

"ahn nina, probably the hottest demon you'll meet." nina flipped her hair jokingly. they all rolled their eyes at the demon girl, not really paying attention to her. "oh yes also i am a part of hell's royal bloodline, renjun is my cousin and jisung here is my lovely boyfriend." she smiled, placing her hand on the boys arm.

jinkyongs eyes widened. "royal bloodline? woah woah so like king and queen and stuff?" they all nodded, she gave a look to renjun who looked bored once again.

"huang gangfan is the king of vampires, morte is the king of the underworld. morte is ninas uncle and gangfan is renjuns father, both the kings being brothers. kinda complicated for a human like you but easy for us to understand." chenle explained simply.

"so you're like heir to the throne?" she raised a brow at the older. he nodded nonchalantly, clicking his phone off. "yay me i got myself involved with the prince of fucking vampires." she closed her eyes, obviously disappointed in herself.

how could she be so stupid? she should've just had taken the regular way or even just turned around instead of being the dumb blonde in every horror movie and trying to see what the fuck was going on down the alley way.

"welcome to hell babe." renjun chuckled.

so anyways i didn't even realize that it's almost 3 am because i had to deal with a plagiarist but on the bright side i made a few friends ig 💀💀 culties are my favorite people right now stg