200k special 1/2

this might get a little messy, i'm sure. heads rolling for the one i adore

tw// topics of yandere, stalking, blood, death!!

"did you hear about kim freya? apparently someone sucked her dry, serves her right

"did you hear about kim freya? apparently someone sucked her dry, serves her right. she tried to act all high and mighty." the phoenix sighed, picking at her nails. her best friend gave a look of displeasure.

"sucked her dry just doesn't sound right." the vampire girl shook her head, clicking her tongue. they both laughed, brushing off what had just been said.

kwon soojin and yeon taeyang, known as two of the most popular hellish creatures at their school. soojin being a vampire from a very powerful background and taeyang being a demonic phoenix, they basically ran the school in a way.

soojin hummed as they walked, her eyes subconsciously falling onto the end of the hall where a large group had circled one singular boy who had a stoic look on his face.

"really leeun? bullying newbies really is your hobby isn't it?" she said loudly, walking towards the group of boys who had just pushed the boy on the ground, taking turn throwing hits and kicking him relentlessly.

one of the boys looked up and smirked walking towards the two girls. "such pretty girls, i advise you stay out of it this time okay princess?" she wanted to gag at the pet name given. "we'll leave but with newbie." taeyang said curtly, straight emotionless expression filling her face.

the girls began to walk in the direction of the boy, stopped almost immediately by the brown haired boy. "that wimp?" leeun chuckled looking over at the boy who was being helplessly beat up. "he's weak and deserves it." soojins eyes shut tight at the scene of the poor new kid getting kicked, trying to control her short temper.

"i'll say it one more time princess. i'll leave with him." she breathed out, letting her tongue run over her silver lip ring. "fucks sake." she mumbled seeing the boy wasn't calling off his friends.

soon enough, sharp fangs protruded from her teeth, eyes glowing dark red as the viens down her neck became more prominent. watching in terror, the group of boys froze from their actions.

"do she need to repeat herself or shall we just drain all of the blood from your body?" taeyang gave an annoyed look to the now trembling boy, her body sparking with small red flames.

"let's g-go leeun hyung." one of the boys with blonde hair pulled the boy from in front of them. the girls watched in amusement as they all ran down the hall, full speed.

"all fun and games until they get threatened by the big dogs. now hurry up bitches, we have things to attend to." lee donghyuck, another very popular demon, shouted from the other end of the hall. they both waved the boy off, rolling their eyes.