47💉

^this is completely un related but currently obsessed with this song, lives rent free in my head :)

the bell at the front door rang, signaling another person had walked inside the cafe.

"seongmin? what are you doing here?" jinah questioned as soon as she realized who had walked in. the teen boy and his friends looked around the cafe, confused as to why there weren't as many people as there would usually be.

"uh princess nina called me and told me to get here right after school but i was already walking home with woobin and yedam." the teen explained, looking back at his friends who were equally as confused. "yeah one thing kid, don't call me princess nina. god i hate that word." nina shivered, earning a head shake from her mother.

"you don't hate it when jisung calls you that." donghuck teased, causing both jisung andg ninas eyes to go wide. "shut up before i feed you to the hellhounds." the demon girl hissed, bearing her fangs. "the hellhounds love me." the younger mocked, a triumphant smile on his face.

"yeah one more then others." jeno snickered, causing donghyuck to show his middle finger to the boy.

"anyways..." jinkyong or soojin trailed off, making eye contact with seongmin. "hey you're the girl who gave me the candy bar!" the boy realized, pointing to his older sister.

"she's also your sister seongmin. meet soojin." jinah smiled, side hugging soojin who just smiled brightly. seongmin and his friends eyes all went wide. "i'll explain to you when we get home."

"wah min, you have a hot sister." yedam gasped to his friend, fawning over soojin who laughed loudly. "th-" "thank you." and there renjun goes, teleporting right next to his girlfriend in a black puff and holding her hand.

"jesus that man is possessive." jaemin tsked with a smirk.

POSSESIVE RENJUN WE LOVE TO SEE IT ALSO ILL START CALLING HER SOOJIN NOW