39💉

"so basically, we have to find my real mother and reunite her with my father so they'll remember each other?" jinkyong recited the queens words, a glum expression

"so basically, we have to find my real mother and reunite her with my father so they'll remember each other?" jinkyong recited the queens words, a glum expression. "we're never going to do that. i don't even know her name let alone what she looks like."  the girl sighed, her eyes filling with tears that she didn't even dare to let fall.

"that's not entirely true. you do know what she looks like as well as her name." renemei smiled, patting the girls knee with her black manicured hand. it was cold but delicate, causing jinkyong to ease up.

she looked up, confused over renmeis words. "what do you mean?" without a word, renmei stood up, walking out of the room for a bit before walking back with a small blue velvet box.

"i know your mother jinkyong. i've known her for quite some time now and the day i saw you with renjun i knew it was you." the older spoke, sitting back down and placing the box into jinkyongs shaking hands. "your mother was so excited about you. although she was scared, she was so ready to have a daughter."

jinkyong could do nothing but sit there frozen, staring at the blue velvet box with a small tag on it that had a shaky signature written on the white part.

"it's not my story to tell but she wanted me to give this to you when i met you. go ahead and open it." renmei signaled to the box. renjun and nina gave each other a look, moving a bit closer so they could see what was inside.

honestly, renjun was surprised and not surprised his mother knew jinkyongs. she was the queen of the underworld after all but he didn't think she'd of known her so personally.

jinkyong slowly opened the box, her eyes beginning to fill with tears again. once it was fully open, a singular tear had fallen down her cheek calmly.

inside the box was a beautiful necklace with a teardrop shaped sapphire gem at the bottom.

the girl was quick to pull it out, the cold metal hitting her fingers as she looked at it in awe. she grabbed the small gem and looked at it closely, smiling at the beauty.

"your mum's name is kwon jinah." all three of the young adults eyes went wide in shock. well that was something they weren't expecting.

"l-like, the greatest fashion designer of all zela? you mean the woman i adore so much because of her alt way of fashion? that kwon jinah?" nina spit out, standing from her spot. "that is so utterly wicked!" she exclaimed with a wide smirk.

"s-surely shes n-not." jinkyong laughed a little, shaking her head. "believe it babe. i've set up an appointment for you to meet her in two days. for now you should rest on it." renmei smiled, rubbing jinkyongs arm affectionately.

without a second thought, the small girl pulled the vampire in for a hug. it was warm and loving, what a sight to see.

"thank you so much, renmei. i honestly don't know where i'd be without you." she sniffed as the said woman rubbed circles on her back. "or you. even if we started out bad, i'm still so thankful." pulling away from renmei, jinkyong looked at renjun with thankful eyes.

"yeah whatever." renjun muttered, looking away from her glossy gaze. the sight of her hugging his mother made his heart just completely full with a sweet sensation and he had to force himself not to show that he was completely and utterly fawned over it.

"wait kyong that means you have a younger brother as well!" nina gasped, pulling out her phone. "jinah is like one of the only famous people i like besides the streamers i watch. i know so much about her." she smiled, tapping on her screen and turning it to jinkyong.

"she has a 16 year old son, seongmin. he's adopted because she wasn't able to have children anymore." the demon girl explained, letting jinkyong take the phone.

"what the actual fuck why is he more attractive then me and he's only 16. i want a lawyer why am i always the ugliest family member." jinkyong mumbled, scrolling through articles with pictures of jinah and seongmin being spotted in random places doing things like shopping, eating, etc.

"if youre the ugliest family member i can imagine how utterly attractive your family has to be." nina rolled her eyes, pulling her phone back.

so kyos mum's a fashion designer huh?

also disclaimer, i make up my own cities and shit for things like this so for example the city they live in is named zela, it's like a larger version of seoul :)