9💉

"jinnie noona!" kang minhee, one of jinkyongs coworkers at the cafe she worked at, exclaimed as she walked in the door

"jinnie noona!" kang minhee, one of jinkyongs coworkers at the cafe she worked at, exclaimed as she walked in the door. the small bell at the top of the door gave a little jingle and the girl smiled.

"hey min, where's meili and liz?" she asked, walking behind the counter and giving the 17 year old a hug. she was very tiny compared to his 6'1 frame. "liz is in the back and meili isn't here yet." he smiled, letting the girl go.

she walked in the back to see her coworker from australia grabbing extra pastry trays. "afternoon liz." jinkyong smiled at the older girl, grabbing her apron from the coat rack and tying it behind her back.

"afternoon, how was school?" the girl smiled back, placing the tray on the counter and organizing them onto a separate tray. "very eventful." she sighed, tying her hair into a ponytail.

"jins got a boyfriend." a voice from behind them spoke, startling the girl. "jesus meili. don't come up on me like that and how the fuck did you know?"

"so it's true." the said girl raised an eyebrow. "you go to a whole other school. how did you-" "huang renjun is a hot topic at just about any school noona." minhee leaned on the door, shrugging his shoulders.

"get back to the counter child! what are you doing there's customers!" liz yelled, shooing the youngest out and turning back to jinkyong. "so tell me about this boyfriend of yours. huang renjun? sounds cute."

jinkyong groaned, throwing her head back and rolling her eyes. "we're not doing this." "why?" liz whined. "no! i'm not talking about my b-boyfriend at work." it felt weird calling him her boyfriend but she figured if she were to even tell one of her friends it was fake they would suspect just about anything and everything.

she didn't need to lose these people too. she had zero friends at school, well real ones at that but she had mark. liz minhee meili and their boss, johnny, were probably the only ones she could really trust with her life.

"huang renjun is a g o d liz. oh my merlin he's like, i'll show him to you!" meili exclaimed, pulling her phone out. "no!" jinkyong squealed, running after the two.

"can you guys stop messing around and help me please." minhee whined from the counter.

💉

"so, how'd you get ex beater to be your blood toy?" donghyuck raised an amused brow as they sat in the living room of their hangout. "ex beater?" renjun laughed at the ridiculous name, giving a questioning look to his friend.

"you don't know your new girlfriend beat hyucks ex while they were still dating?" jisung snorted, drinking from his blood kaprisun. renjuns eyes went wide in shock. but then again was he surprised?

jinkyong seemed like a very independent girl. he could tell she was intimidated by him at some times but that didn't stop her from putting up a sassy font and giving snarky remarks, not taking shit from even the scariest of people.

and heachans ex was a handful of talk back and crap so you can see how it'd be unsurprising.

"at first i was like mad obviously cause like it was my girlfriend but then i found out that she cheated on me with kang yeosang and i was like "bitch probably deserved it". she was a rat anyways so now me and jinkyong talk crap about people together in our classes." donghyuck shrugged, pulling his feet to the coffee table in front of them.

"and fight non stop." nina side eyed the boy as she walked into the room. "one of the main reasons i don't sit with you in classes." "i still don't understand that." donghyuck rolled his eyes at the older.

"hmm let's see. if i were to sit with you you would A most likely ask for the answers to anything and everything B annoy the actual crap out of me or C ask for answers in anything or everything." nina said, smiling sarcastically.

"woman's got a point." renjun laughed earning a glare from the younger. "when i was in a class with you last year you cheated off of me so much i contemplated stabbing you." the eldest vampire said, shaking his head.

"y'all are hella smart so i thought, why do the work when i have to einstein's to do it for me?" and with that he was attacked my pillows.

yes i used kang minhee from x1 and cravity teelee i like him 🙈✨