20💉

"and what did i tell you about when we walk into school?"

"block out the people who shit talk." "atta girl." nina smiled at the younger, patting her head and throwing an arm around jinkyongs shoulders. "you two have gotten relatively close." donghyuck raised a brow as they walked the path to the main entrance.

"jins like a quieter me. i like her." the older girl shrugged. "yes and nina is the only girl ever that hasn't given me rules for being her friend." jinkyong chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"you've had friends like that? you barely even talk, why give rules." chenle teased, earning a slap from nina. "it would be nice if you were as quiet as her." renjun hissed, flicking the boys head. chenle only glared at the older, holding his forehead.

"i don't think you'd even have to worry about the looks you get noona. everyone is like terrified of nina and jeno." jisung snickered, nudging jeno in the side.

"i still don't get the jeno part. like yes nina is terrifying sometimes but jeno is probably one of the nicest vamps i've met. and he's a royal." jaemin scoffed causing renjun to glare at him.

"what's that supposed to mean?" "don't worry about it sweetheart." the younger winked. "also nina isn't that scary. she simps for armeen." jaemin gave a look to nina earning a gasp.

"his name is armin! he is the light of my life." she exclaimed, smacking his arm, hard. "you watch attack on titan too? oh my god i'm in love with you." jinkyong gasped, both the girls giving excited looks.

"i don't know whether i should be jealous or thankful that nina is actually making a female friend." jisung continued to walk with a dumbfounded expression.

if you saw this chapter before and saw me talk abt dsmp members no you fucking didn't i was going through a rough patch in my life