3💉

"you're n-not jackson wang

"you're n-not jackson wang." the girl stuttered, stepping back from the boys chest. "hm no, i'm not babe." the boy gave a wicked smile, sharp fangs poking out from his mouth. jinkyong watched in awe- not the right time to have been infatuated with the looks of demons and vampires.

"wait." she came to a realization, squinting at the boy in front of her. "huang renjun?" her eyes widened, taking another step back in disbelief.

huang renjun was considered a god at her university.  it was shocking that the beloved king of neo university was in fact a blood sucker. renjun only cocked an amused brow, stepping closer to the girl.

"great you go to my school. you smell sweet, how have i not smelt you before?" "the fuck? that sounds.... ighty imma head out." jinkyong chuckled awkwardly, turning around to leave only for renjun to re appear in front of her.

"oh fuck why does that have to be so cool." she muttered to herself as renjun smirked. "your blood smells sweet so let's make a deal hm?" his tone sent shivers down the girls spine as she looked at him with fear in her eyes.

this isn't exactly the way she wanted to die. she envisioned it being her with her 838483 cats sitting in a chair and falling asleep only to never- "what kind of deal." her interest peaked at the mention of a deal though.

one thing about jinkyoung, she's competitive and always up for a challenge. as long as it ended in her receiving something. "how about you become my blood supply and i don't drain you right here and right now." well that wasn't exactly what she had in mind.

"i- can we maybe make a better deal? i d-don't know how to f-feel about that one." jinkyoung stuttered, obviously feeling intimidated by the older. renjun only chuckled, walking until the girl was trapped between him and a brick wall.

warmth emitted off his body as jinkyong watched him scarcely. there wasn't anything she could do at this point.

"it's either you let me use you for blood whenever i want or ill just drain it all right now." renjuns voice dropped a couple of octaves, now only coming out as a rasp as he leaned his face closer to the human girl.

what jinkyong was getting was either she be his blood toy or die right here. she was crazy for even thinking of the first offer. but she was also crazy if she was just gonna let herself be murdered by the vampire in front of her.

"how about you let me go and i won't tell everyone at school that you're a vampire." she raised a brow only to be shut down buy the olders laugh. jinkyong looked at him quizzically, frown etched on her lips as he didn't seem to be fazed by her threat.

"tell them then. in the end it's you who they'll call the crazy person." he wasn't completely wrong. she didn't stand in the right place at school to be able to get people to believe her over huang renjun.

"i'm impatient babe. it's a deal or no deal, in the end i'll get what i want." jinkyong mentally cursed herself for getting involved with a vampire- she should've just taken the regular way or turned around the minute she heard a scream from the bow helpless woman on the ground who was most likely dead.

but the question was, did she have anything to lose? not really- well there's mark lee, her favorite senior. he'd definitely be disappointed in her seeing her be used by a vampire. she was obviously hesitant about it, but really she had nothing to lose but her life.

plus being a "blood supply" couldn't be that bad right?

right??

i mean if it's for renjun yk- FOR YOUUU hahah imma let you hit it for free 😏