1💉

the air wafted through the girls long brown locks as she sat on her apartments rooftop, enjoying the night view of the stars

for jinkyong, this was her safe place. the one place she could go and relax as the soft tune of when you love someone by day6 played in the background. the rooftop was her place.

no one came there, let alone knew it existed. she had made a small space for herself with a beach chair and a blanket, her bluetooth speaker placed on a small box she had saved.

she wouldn't say she was poor, but she definitely wasn't rich. jinkyong lived in an apartment complex that usually only held old people, 40+ years older then her.

she had three part time jobs and is barely holding on to any of them, on the brink of being fired due to her being late sometimes because of school or her other jobs.

it was tiring. jinkyoung didn't have parents to provide to her when she needed it- no. her parents had kicked her out of the house at the ripe age of 17, the girl now having just turned 20 a week ago.

the hardest thing about it was surviving in a world like this. a world where things like vampires and demons lived amongst humans.

the girl had encountered many, but was too unbothered to care about what they were doing. she simply minded her own business; a thing some people at her university just couldn't do.

jinkyoung saw that if she didn't mess with them, they wouldn't mess with her. she had about three friends and knew damn well they didn't actually like her.

she was antisocial and an introvert, usually choosing to stay home when they wanted to go out with her. she knew they would talk about her behind her back, it wasn't really something you could miss.

but she stayed with them. because the one thing she dreaded was being alone.

y'all i- i just- i'm stunned

y'all i- i just- i'm stunned. there's no words- noises- but no words

i am so in love with this man 😔😔😔