49💉

renjun walked into the hangout with an annoyed expression, throwing his backpack on the couch harshly and walking into the kitchen to drink from his wide array of animal blood bags in the fridge

renjun walked into the hangout with an annoyed expression, throwing his backpack on the couch harshly and walking into the kitchen to drink from his wide array of animal blood bags in the fridge. (that sounds so weird 💀)

"damn, what's got your panties tied in a twist?" jeno snickered, earning a glare from the other vampire prince. the chinese rolled his eyes, sitting at the table with jeno.

"kyo has basically been ignoring me all week again, she hasn't had time to go on dates or even give me attention in the slightest." renjun ranted, gripping his hair. "did i do something? what did i do?"

jeno could only laugh at the olders antics, shaking his head. "i saw her with jisung a few times this week tho?" he questioned, placing his phone down on the table. renjun looked up with a confused face.

"why would she be with jisung?"
"they were in the cake shop a few days ago trying different cakes and laughing." jeno shrugged, causing renjun to furrow his eyebrows even more.

"i don't know, it's not my business though." the boy said simply, not wanting to be in the middle of couples drama.

speaking of, nina barged in the house the same exact way that renjun had, throwing her bag on the couch and walking angrily into the kitchen to drink from a blood bag.

"you two really are cousins." jeno let out a scoff, earning red glares from the two royals. "let me guess, jisung has been ignoring you for about a week now and hadn't had time to go on dates with you nor give you attention so you think you've done something wrong?" the korean boy mocked.

"shut up! i don't wanna talk about it." the girl shouted before leaving the house in a puff of red smoke. "well at least you're not the only one."

what do you reckon is going on 😳

also here's a small excerpt from a book i have in the works teehee

favorite part so far 😌 also don't mind tubbo in the corner, he's readying everything for the manburg festival and i'm sitting here like hehe manburg go boom