29💉

when none of y'all got my mcr reference in the last chapter 💔

"so how would i.... you know- how would i-" jinkyong trailed off, looking at the older. renjun gave a confused look, raising a brow. "use your words babe."

the girl rolled her eyes. "how would i become a full vampire?" the question took renjun aback. is that what had been bothering her the whole day? she looked a bit off, fidgeting, sitting up but then sitting back down.

"why? you interested?" he smirked, eyes flashing dark red. jinkyongs face flushed, her eyes avoiding him and darting anywhere but the vampires face. "come on kyo. i know the vamp inside you is dying to come out. jaemin and chenle could show you the ropes of a pureblood." her teased, inching closer to the girl.

"stop. i asked a question." jinkyong glared at him, rolling her eyes right after. renjun chuckled, sitting back regularly with a smirk still playing his lips. "i
could turn you. it'd be like i'm sucking your blood but instead i'm injecting blood into you to you know wake up your vampy senses." he shrugged simply, looking at the girl with his red eyes.

"that sounds complicated. is there a manual i can follow? or like..."
"manual- jinkyong you're a vampire. a pure blood at that. the choice is up to you, either you become a vampire or you don't." renjun sighed, throwing his head back in frustration.

jinkyong pondered for a while, many questions running in her head. "i wouldn't have to have like a whole ceremony? it'd just be me and you?" she asked shyly, not liking the idea of everyone gathering around her while she basically gets a regular life succeed out of her.

"if that's how you want it then yes." renjun nodded, his face going expressionless. "i'm surprised you wouldn't want nina or something to be there but okay. when do you think you'd want me to?" the girl thought a little more, playing with the unders of her fingernails.

"well i was thinking-"
"RENJUN! RENJUN YOU GOTTA COME QUICK!" nina appeared, running down the stairs to the basement. renjun and jinkyong stood up with confusion written on their faces as nina ran closer with a big smile on her face.

"what is it?" the older asked with his eyebrows creased. "you're not going to believe it!" she said excitedly, her eyes practically filled with joy.

this had to be the happiest that jinkyong had seen nina since the day she'd met the girl. it was definitely a good look on the older. but what caused her to be so excited?

"well then. spit it out."  renjun rolled his eyes.

"xia is here. she's back renjun." this one sentence caused renjuns eyes to go wide.

his body reacted before he even could, his feet began to take him quickly to and up the stairs, completely leaving the basement with nina and jinkyong still in it.

"xia?" jinkyong questioned, a bit shocked with the way renjun had reacted. this girl had to have been pretty special for him to move so quickly for her.

"come on. you'll love her." nina smiled, pulling jinkyong to follow her.

by the younger didnt have a good feeling. it was almost as if her 6th sense was telling her this was gonna be something bad.

IM NOT DEAD BUT YALL THE FACT THAT THIS BOOK WAS AT 4K LITERALLY 3 DAYS AGO AND HAD BEEN #6 IN NCT FOR A FEW DAYS IM- YALL AMAZE ME I LOVE YOU LITTLE STRAWBERRY COWS

I AM GOING THROUGH A BIT MUCH RN TRYING TO GET EMANCIPATED BUT YALL MAKE ME FEEL A SHIT TON OF A LOT MORE BETTER IDK AND ALSO THUNDERSTRUCK WILL BE PUBLISHED THURSDAY SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT