Chapter 16

Before you guys start reading the chapter, I request you all to read this first:

This writer is not a fan of writing rape related things at all.

I came across a news where a lower class girl (dalit girl) was rapped and murdered by two higher class men (upper caste). This is not the first case that I came across, neither you... and this things shook me to my core.

I was just planning on writing Marinette getting robbed or Chloe helping her in some other way but I did this to create an awareness. If you ever come across a situation like this, I beg you to take a stand for that girl. You will be scared but you will save someone's life from getting destroyed or taken. If you can't approach them so just call police or call for help nearby but just do something or if anyone of you is suffering from anything like this then don't stay quite, I beg you to take your stand.

Be someone's Chloe for a Marinette... just like in this book.

Thank you so much to those who read this!!! 

Let's continue with the book.

***

Chloe decided to dig up a little about Adrien. As soon as she picked up her phone and was ready to call a person she always call whenever she wants information about someone, a pair of hands attacked her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Chloe screamed at the top of her lungs and hit the person with her elbow hard on nose, well instincts from self defence class, which made the person fall on the ground. A groan of pain was heard from them.

She quickly got up from her laying position and stood in a defensive position but then immediately her face morphed in horror on seeing the person.

Luka

"Oh my god" she said shocked and guilty.

She knelt down beside him and caressed his face "oh my god Luka I am so sorry"

He let out a small chuckle "god you became stronger... ow!"

"What were you even thinking? Let me see your face" Chloe said concerned and removed his hands from his face.

His nose was bleeding which made Chloe panic.

"I just wanted to surprise scare you" Luka said while Chloe rushed to grab first aid.

While making her way back to him she said "Surprise scare? And why didn't you tell me you were coming back?"

"Well as I said, I wanted to surprise you but then I decided to scare you but I guess I wouldn't try to do something like that again" Luka said still smiling on seeing his girl after long.

"Aww... I am surprised and really happy to see you" she said while cleaning his nose with cotton. She smiled by herself.

Luka pulled her in a tight hug and nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Wha- Luka let me clean" Chloe said.

"Just a minute please. I missed you so much, it has been more than 2 months" Luka murmured in her neck.

Chloe let out a sigh and hugged him back. Yes it had been long, Luka was in new york recording his new album. Luka was really a famous singer now which made him really busy.

They stayed like that for a minute or two and then let go.

"So how did it go?" Chloe asked while treating his nose.

"Well everything went well because of which I finished with recording early and came back 1 week early" 

"That's good to hear" Chloe said throwing the bloody cottons in near by trash can.