Chapter 15

Chloe unlocked the door of her apartment, throwing her heels aside, she laid down on the couch kept in the living room. 

Yes... her apartment

When Chloe turned 18 she shifted from Grand palace hotel to her own place. It's been 3 years since she and Luka started dating and 2 years that he moved in with her. 

She and Marinette met Luka at university when they were 19. It took about a year for Luka to get over Marinette. But she couldn't blame him, Marinette is a kind of woman every guy wants and she... she wasn't like that... not sure even if she is right now.

If at the time of highschool someone would have been asked that 'what do you think of Chloe Bourgeois?', they would have answered 'A rich snobbish bi*ch who only thinks about herself'

And that was the truth...

She was selfish, snobbish, disrespectful, a rich brat, the famous bully of school who bullied others so that she can feel good about herself but she mostly bullied others so that she can hide her own flaws... her own pain.

Now the question is... why a person like her who is rich, beautiful, intelligent, daughter of the mayor and... a famous fashion designer would have any flaws or feel any kind of pain when she got everything.

She got everything but... she never got her mother's love.

She was so concentrated on something that she doesn't have that she lost something else too.

Friends

She always wanted her mother to notice her, to be proud of her... to love her.

But she never did.

She started being angry, irritated and she took it all out on the people around her. 

At that time she had only one friend... Sabrina. She was the only one who stayed with her. 

Why? Because they were friends since kindergarten. Sabrina was the only one who knew Chloe's true self. She became a bully in middle school but even after her rude, unacceptable behaviour, Sabrina stayed.

But she lost her too...

It happened when they were in the last year of middle school. That year Sabrina met an American transfer student. They slowly got close and soon started spending more and more time together and of course... she tried to destroy that too which Sabrina had.

She insulted Sabrina in front of the guy she loved, told him her deepest secrets which Sabrina was embarrassed or ashamed of. And that was the last day Sabrina talked to her, it was the last straw she pulled out on Sabrina.

Why did she do that?

Because she became insecure, alone, afraid that she will lose her only friend too so she tried to destroy her relationship with that guy so that she can have Sabrina all to herself.

She could have told Sabrina what was she feeling but no... of course, the all mighty and above the sky chloe Bourgeois wouldn't do that. All she could do was destroy and that left her alone... completely alone.

At least the guy loved Sabrina truly and didn't leave her after what she did.

When it was the time of high school, she convinced herself that she didn't need anyone, she was good on her own.

But then Marinette came in her life.

At the first day of highschool only she became everyone's favourite. She was sweet, cute, beautiful, kind, generous, shy and a little clumsy.