Chapter 39

Marinette chuckled as ladies wrestled together in a huddle even before Chloe Bourgeois was in her position to throw her flower bouquet. Oops! Mrs. Chloe Luka Couffaine now.

Her mother motioned her to join them but Marinette just shook her head. She doesn't need to join them... she already stood with the man she will marry in the future, hand in hand.

She doesn't know when but they will...

As Chloe got into her position and threw the bouquet after teasing them a bit, it accidentally landed in Nathaniel's hands who was standing far, far away from the huddle of the ladies.

His face morphed into a panic as embarrassment took over when all the wedding after-party members started laughing at him.

In his panic, Nathaniel without a second thought threw it anywhere he could and it hit Adrien's face with a puff, leaving a few petals in his hair.

Everyone again erupted in laughter and so did Marinette. Adrien just took the bouquet in his hand and playfully waved into the air and laughed along with everyone. 

Adrien looked at Marinette with a glint in his eyes. She smiled when Adrien's hand with the bouquet in it drew closer to her. But she never got it as a woman came running towards him and snatched the bouquet from his hand and ran away not before giving him a motion of call me.

Adrien did not say anything and just looked at Marinette nervously who was now fuming with pure anger visible on her face. This was the third time that woman had tried to hit on him directly and what makes it worst is that she was one of his... clients. Why does one of Chloe's guests have to be that bitch?!

Ugh!

As Marinette took a step forward to give that woman a piece of her mind, Adrien held her back by wrapping his arm around her waist, "Woah! woah... easy there angry bird"

Marinette just turned her head to look at him with the same anger "you saw what she did! You clearly told her when she came for the second time to hit on you that you are not doing that job anymore and you are not interested in her. Still, that bitch is not getting a hint"

"So... what are you going to do? Pull her hair and give her a slap" Adrien asked jokingly in an attempt to lighten up her mood.

"I will even get her thrown out of the party after doing what you said if I needed to!" Marinette said still hissing in anger.

Adrien just chuckled. He knew she was really mad right now but she just looks so cute and adorable when she is mad. It makes him wanna kiss her all over her face, he can't help it.

He held her by placing both his hands on her shoulder and turned her body completely towards him "who do I belong to?"

"God of seduction..." Marinette said, folding her arms.

"Mari?" Adrien demanded.

Marinette let out a huff "me..."

"Who knows all of my secrets?" Adrien asked.

Marinette's anger was starting to settle down "me..."

"Who do I love and wanna spend my life with?" Adrien asked, booping his nose with hers.

Marinette smiled at that "me..."

"Then you don't need to worry. You can't go around fighting with women who hit on me or... knew me. Just remember that they don't mean anything to me. I am your m'lady" Adrien said to her.

Marinette knew he was right. She can't do that. Adrien had done that job for some years so he is bound to know many women no matter whether she hates this fact or not. She is not angry at him, she never will be. But at other women who don't get a hint, she will be.