Chapter 33

"Adrien! Nathaniel! Stop it. What are you both doing?!" Marinette shouted trying to separate them from each other.

Dissolved so much in the hate and anger toward each other, without even thinking they continued to fight which got Marinette pushed back and fell along with a decorative glass piece.

Hearing the loud shattering of glass finally made Adrien and Nath both stop and looking at what had happened, it made both them stop breathing and their hearts clench.

There was a deep red gash on Marinette's left upper arm and blood was flowing from it, showing no sign of stopping.

Marinette went to touch it but winced only on just moving her arm.

"Marinette!" Both Adrien and Nath shouted in sync and were about to run to her aid but quickly stopped on seeing her glare at them in anger and say "don't you both dare come near me"

Marinette can be scary sometimes when she is angry, they knew it, but they had never seen her with such an expression that looked beyond her anger.

Supporting her injured arm with another one, she slowly stood up and looked at them.

Nathaniel was bleeding from the corner of his lip while Adrien was bleeding from his nose. Both had matching bruises on their cheeks and one was gently clutching his stomach while another one was clutching his back.

Marinette's head was spinning thinking about what would have happened for them to fight to such an extent, not realizing that her head was also spinning because of the loss of blood she was having so rapidly due to the glass cut.

As blood trickled down her arm and started making a small puddle below her, Adrien was losing his head, "Marinette, you are bleeding a lot! let me just-"

"What the fuck just happened between you two?!" Marinette shouted making both of them flinch.

"Mar..." Nathaniel gently started "we will tell you everything, truthfully but please listen to us, you are bleeding way too much right now. Let us treat you first and then-"

"I will not ask again... what... happened? Who started this fight?" Marinette asked refusing their pleadings.

Both Nath and Adrien knew that Marinette is not going to listen to them until they tell her. As Nathaniel was thinking about what to say, he heard Adrien say "I did"

Nathaniel almost had a whiplash on how fast he turned his neck toward Adrien.

Adrien continued saying "I was jealous of him being so close to you this entire time, I didn't like it even a bit. So when he asked a few minutes ago where were you, he wanted to spend some time with you, I got jealous again and punched him"

On seeing how fast Adrien had explained the situation, false situation, Nath understood why he was doing this, to convince her as fast as he could so that he could treat her wound. But he should have taken his name instead, after all, Nathaniel was the one who provoked him and he will accept that.

"So, please... I beg you. Please let me treat your wound" Adrien pleaded.

Marinette didn't say anything but only started at him. When she didn't say anything, he ran inside saying "Nathaniel make her sit, I will bring the first aid"

Adrien first tried to find the butler but was in no luck and then ran to Chloe's room but the first aid kit in her room didn't have much. He then thought of the kitchen and was sure there will be a good first aid kit over there.

Quickly grabbing the first aid kit from the staff he started running back to where Marinette was, all while thinking, he is done for.

Even if later he tells the truth to Marinette, it won't matter because Marinette had already seen him. A scary side of him that he himself was scared of. What he did to Nathaniel was a very small thing compared to what he had done in the past because of his anger issues.