28 | Powers Explanation!

In one of the most expensive areas of the city. A light blue-haired girl with multiple purple highlights, running throughout her just curled hair. She just stepped out of the door wearing the most expensive sunglasses and a hat you ever did see.

She held her keys in one hand loosely with a clutch bag on her wrist holding her suitcase in the other hand. She closed the door with her arm and walked to where her vehicle was parked in the driveway beside was her mother's aka the principal of Starlight University, who didn't leave yet.

She reached the rear end of her car and unlocked it using her keys, putting her clutch bag and keys down temporarily.
She quickly picked up her last suitcase in the trunk of her car.

Before snatching her clutch bag by the straps and her keys, to close the rear door again.

She walked carefully around to the driver's door, though before she could open the door to get it she heard her sister Alya call to her "Katherine I hope you the best to win back Jinx's friendship and I will do the same for Siria!" she yelled

Katy frown knowing, that won't be so easy because she ruined it for Jinx and even if she tried that resilient and shy girl would almost always be around her ex-friend.

She held the door open and looked at Alya, who was staring at her from the front porch waiting for an answer in return "I will try" she nodded before getting in the driver's seat and closing the door.

Katy placed her clutch bag in one of the front cup holders. Fiddling with her keys she selected the car key and inserted it in the dashboard near the searing wheel.

She then quickly grabbed the seatbelt and brought it over her body and put it in place, before she could even think of turning on the engine.

Until then she pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway.

***

Meanwhile, on-campus, Rosella was all unpacked in the dorm she shares with Lucia and she now decided upon herself to visit Jinx making sure she is alright when she saw her running with everything she brought in her arms to the doors earlier before she goes to check in on Kaora.

Rosella was really concerned about Jinx and she might also be worried about Jinx's paranoid expressions when she looked at her strangely and asked her if she used her powers...

what I- What is Jinx saying earlier? Rosella thought as she went around to find where Jinx is staying.

It was like a maze of going in circles and the point of getting lost in the progress. Only to find her friend's dorm until she heard familiar voices, one of them sounded like Jinx, so she followed it.

The voices themselves led her to the floor's bathroom and vending machine location, but more around the corner. Rosella then stopped she saw Jinx talking to her roommate like she was giving directions to her.

Suddenly up from behind Rosella's arms soon grabbed her in a hug. Rosella screamed out in panic and backed into a wall. She also purposely stepped on the man's foot, who screamed letting go of Rosella faster as possible.

Rosella spun around in the clear view of Lucia and Jinx who turned to watch.

Rosella noticed her attacker hopping on one leg holding his foot, screaming out ow a bunch of times. Her eyes suddenly went dark in realization. "LEWIS WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!"

Jinx left Lucia's side, who just stayed quiet and watched. She pressed her hands on her friend's shoulders to soothe her and calm her.

Lewis moved to the end of the hallway, leaning against the wall. "I transferred schools? To study" he said secretly lying.

It was all too obvious that he was lying to her, just for the fun of it. However, Rosella played it off like she never knew at all.

Rosella felt Jinx's hands on her shoulders and she relaxed. "If that's all you are here for, remember I am taken and to be wary of me..." she spat at him "now get lost!"

Lewis nodded at Rosella and limped away with his sore foot all of sudden like he was pretending he listened. It was all too easy, a little too easy...
don't worry Rosella... I will make you mine and teach your so-called boyfriend not to interfere with us...

Ignoring Lewis, for now, Rosella turned to Jinx, mouthing the words 'thank you'

"Anyway can I ask you, why were you staring at me..." Rosella questioned in a low voice then whispered "after I got out of Kaora's vehicle? and there is something else I want to share with you.."

Jinx's eyes went wide and grabbed Rosella's arm tightly, as she looked back to Lucia, who blinked at her and her roommate in question, also so they thought. "give me a moment by giving directions" she whispered before going back to the lonely girl, with black hair giving quick directions to the student library for Lucia to follow.

Lucia nodded thanking Jinx before she turned around heading straight to the stairs. Jinx reproached Rosella and she quickly grabbed Rosella's arm and dragged her away, heading in the direction? where her dorm is.

Rosella was concerned for a second before realizing what Jinx is doing. "I was actually trying to figure out where your room is? so I was planning on going there instead yet I keep on getting lost" she said "I just realized you never told me"

"I see, well luckily you found me out of my dorm room" she chuckled at Rosella's comment.

"I guess so"

"Alright just follow me" laughed Jinx beckoning for Rosella to follow her.

*a Few hours later*

After following Jinx for an hour or more, they finally made it to the room Jinx was staying in. "Okay I never thought you are across the glass galley way... in fact, I never knew that there are two sections for the lady dorm apartments" Rosella stopped feeling defeated by the thought.

Jinx laughed, facing Rosella seeing how defeated she was. "well now you know... anyway these are single dorms students have requested"

"Like I know that..." huffed Rosella putting her hand to her cheek "Next year I will totally ask for one!" and Kaora will totally be surprised to hear from this.... wondering how is she doing now with her new roommate...

"Rosella?" asked Jinx staring at Rosella, with a tilt of her head, who seems out of it.

Rosella shook her head, clear out of thoughts she was having. Blinking into the present time, She saw Jinx holding the door open, looking at her slightly concerned. "Oh yes, I'm coming in" she added and stepped into her friend's single room. "I was just thinking about Kaora and if she's doing alright?"

"Oh- I'm sure she's fine" Jinx chuckled

"Yeah I hope so too, however, I honestly hope she has a good roommate," she said moving around the single room with ease. There's an individual bed, in a corner, a desk with cluttered stuff resting on top, a shelf beside it with a mini-fridge, and a counter over it. There's even a short table with spinning chairs.

"have a seat?" Jinx said

Rosella looked around and sat directly down kindly on one of the chairs. "Now tell me why you are looking at me weirdly in the parking lot? Also why you are petrified of getting out of your vehicle?" she asked

"You think I was crazy with asking you about the use of your powers, but I instantly looked down, where you were standing there roots and stems of plants are starting to grow around you?" She gritted her teeth worriedly "and I bet you've noticed it rain when I ran past you"

"Yes... why yes... but what are you saying? that apparently, our powers are starting to go out of control?!" She laughed thinking it was a joke before she looked at Jinx's serious expression.

Rosella's eyes went out of her head startled "you are serious? our powers are going out of control..."

Jinx nodded "exactly, what I was saying?"