5 | Hot Boy

As the rumours about Jinx and Rosella as a couple, begin to die down.  There were still some students who continuously stare and make snickering sounds toward them at least in a way Katherine Collie was forced by the headmaster or else she will get serve punishment, to delete the rumour, from the text she sent out to everyone and tell most everyone that is not real. 

Still, there are many others she didn't specifically tell it to and still, the rumours were slowly dissolving in a way. Rosella glares back at the people that she heard the snippy comments toward her and her friend Jinx, despite having no powers yet and she was getting a little creeped out by all the nonsense of this pairing. 

When Kaora appears right behind her, literally like right behind her as she was practicing shifting through the shadows, from time to time and getting the shadow magic under control. Rosella is a little jealous of her roommate for the power, she had received during the night of the storm. Rosella was currently in her Art & Computer class, Estelle, Winter, were sitting together at a computer doing something, Lilly is also in her class, but she hasn't even arrived yet.

Rosella also spotted Kelli, the shy Essix girl in a corner, Kaora was sitting at a table sketching some kind. she didn't see any of the other girls, that they are in their club, though the eight girls, still can't seem to recall a club logo or a club name yet, they all must be in other classes or have a spare... as she thought as she scanned the class for her friends.

Rosella heard Lilly's voice, same with Kaora who they turned to where Lilly is at. Rosella raised her eyebrow above her hairline seeing the tardy club member, right near the door. 

All of the other students that were in a class looked up from what they were doing, even the teacher and teacher assistant came out, from the small office, where they were speaking privately on something important on the providing the class. Estelle and Winter looked up and shrugged, before going back to what they are doing. Kelli raised her head and watched quietly from a distance.

The teacher soon spoke "Miss Lilly, the bell rang ages ago where were you?"  she asked with her arms crossed, before hearing snoring beside her. Rosella raised her eyebrow as she faced the front, she held her mouth as she chuckled seeing the assistant half asleep; before clearing her throat and turning back. 

"so sorry, miss but my brother needed me, for an art project, though he was doing fine" she apologized as she stepped out of the way, as beckoned her brother in the class. 

"Lilly are you sure about this? I am a senior student, my class is in an hour" called her brother
Lilly shrugged and stepped out to talk to him, before grabbing his wrist to yanked him into the class.
Tristan was surprised as he was trying to talk before he almost lost his balance, but caught himself from falling as his younger sister was pulling him into her class. Lilly stepped in and put her arm around his waist since she wasn't at all tall enough to reach his shoulders. 

"Everyone this is my big brother Tristan?!" she chimed in brightly.

All the girls in the class faced Tristan with hearts in their eyes and they were even calling out personal stuff alongside his name. Rosella and Kaora shrugged as they seem to be the only two that didn't feel for the hot guy that just entered the class. well including Estelle and Winter who were still having a conversation with one another on even noticing.

Rosella heard a chair fall and turned toward Kelli, who just yelled out "I am alright" after she just fell backwards, after daydreaming. Tristan felt the awkwardness at the girls cramping around him trying to ask him questions and all, that he couldn't answer because he wasn't interested in them anyway. Lilly was pulled aside by the teacher "What is the meaning of this?" she says directly

Life without Essential Powersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें