41 | Repairer of Sorts?

"I- I just wanted to fix what I did... myself"

That's all Yasmin said, before the two went out of sight. Mu wasn't happy when he heard that coming out of the witch's mouth, as she was being led away. Rosella spoke under her breath, somewhere along the lines to 'I-knew-it'.

Mu turned back to Jinx and Rosella. "now could you tell me, who did my accomplish gave these powers too? and more information about how you ended up with them?" he said looking Jinx and Rosella, in the eyes.

Rosella sighed, loosely thinking. oh great here, comes the speech... and Jinx doesn't look happy either... However once Rosella glanced at Jinx, she only saw her confidently wink and flick her finger at her, as a signature stating that I-got-this or Don't worry about it, sort of thing. Rosella moved her head up narrowing her eyes, plain to see. I don't know if you do... I mean you don't techni- personally know him... 

"I suppose I can, but three of our friends, don't really like to be bothered" Jinx spoke. even though Jinx was also curious why or how Rosella knew this man or the professor that was just here, until she noticed (through her Peripheral Vision) Rosella's forearm that was wrapped up in a bandaged, wondering what on earth happened to her friend. However she chose to just question that after.

"Okay, I don't know when it started, but somehow me, which I didn't notice at the time, along with Kaora has gained powers, in the cafeteria during the start of the year. Rosella, got her powers outside my family's house. I don't know who else got their powers in order... after Rosella... since I was busy with student council" explained Jinx. "I also assume that Kaora, is the last to lose control of her powers, since it's shadow magic"

Mu listened, as Jinx spoke of details of what happen, Rosella managed to tell him about Ana's and Lilly's powers and accidentally started a fire in the kitchens of the home Ec. Lab. well that was more Lilly then Ana. And all of the details Jinx wasn't with them. She even added current events, Kaora nearly being killed from when she experienced Dongli's powers go out of control and her whining about being wet after going to the school after walking with Jinx, in her mess of a growing weeds around her, which in the end Jinx ended up slapping Rosella across the face, in annoyance with a smirk.

"I see that, you two had to deal with this?" Mu stated. 

"I suppose, so" Jinx crossed her arms, muttering to herself, within the palm of her hand "it's not just that I'm stuck staying overnight in the school premise overnight. since rain will appear if I step out an exit door to the outside" 

"and I couldn't walk on gravel and dirt..." paused Rosella before she felt a glare in her direction, as she turned her attention only to be met with Jinx's eyes. she laughed it off, playfully. Until she jolted up and turned to another direction 

Jinx looked at Rosella. "Rosella?" she asked curious.

Mu jolted, from thinking for a reason to first help Jinx find a way to control the storms. turning where Rosella is looking at. "um.." before he noticed her bolt away, letting mainly Jinx know that she'll be back.

Jinx jumped at screaming at the top of her lungs.

"ROSELLA!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" 

Rosella looked back quickly at Jinx smiling as she heard footsteps. Jinx closed her jaw again and tighten her hand into a fist, cursing under her breath, before realizing that she isn't alone. She turned onto the male. "So, Mu Cosmas is it? are you a scientist or no?" 

"oh I'm somewhat like that? if you can actually call it that. let's see, you can say that I am a more of a repairer of sorts" he spoke directly at Jinx.

Jinx nodded, questioning to herself, if she could ask him what he tinkers in, or... is it too personal of a question? However, she ended up not even asking her next question. When Rosella dragged Ana up.

Ana wasn't thrilled at all, by the look on their face. "I don't know what's your deal Rosella?" Ana asked with annoyance in their face, and it's clear to Jinx that Ana was showing anger,   "..but. So. For your information, I was trying to leave the library to head back to the dorm for the night!"

Rosella grinned. "very sorry Ana, but I know you are having trouble with controlling your powers, we have a friend here to help you control that fire magic of yours?" 

Ana looked at Rosella, crossing their gloved hands across their chest, glaring at the golden blonde girl, with an irritated look in their eyes. Ana sighed. "I do want to go back to normal? these flames are actually. I find it super annoying" 

Ana turned their attention to a blonde with lavender highlights, in a labcoat. Similar to the chemistry professor and to Jinx off to the side, sending a menacing mixed in a questioning glare right in Rosella's direction.

"well let's have it? is there a way to have my powers wiped like none of it has ever happened?" Ana asked

Rosella bursts out of shock. "what?! no? you can't  be serious!" 

Jinx blinked and went around Ana and grabbed Rosella's injured forearm, in which she bit her lip, in pain, in some parts Jinx might reopen her own claw wound, letting her know slightly to be quiet. 

Mu was shocked just the same, but stayed silent. "this is a questionable, but I'm guessing that not all of you want to have these powers. it's your choice" stepping up and he made a staff appear, before them.

Holding back a growl Rosella, grabbed Jinx's wrist and forced it off her injured forearm. Jinx glanced at an already staining red white bandage at her friends forearm. Rosella bit her bottom lip. The nerves shook her forearm as the pain welled through it. She clutched her upperarm, as one of her fangs appeared, breathing softly. Rosella looked through her bangs at Jinx, leaning over, whispering about what happened. "I did this to myself, stopping myself from hurting the chemistry professor" it wasn't her first choice, but he was leading her on, and wanting her to give him an exclamation of why she was there... she panicked of course...

Jinx nodded. Removing her jacket from over her arms and putting it, over Rosella's forearm, hiding the red staining, before glancing over at the staff in Mu's grip. 

Jinx gasped. Ana's gaze of with shock, looking back at Jinx and Rosella frightened. "no need to be afraid? I'll help you by removing the source of the power, that a certain purple haired witch caused... I'll ask you once again do you want to be powerless again?" Mu asked Ana.

Ana nodded. Rosalie looked up proudly trying to hide the pain from the stinging sensation on her forearm. hoping that no one knew about.

Trying to not damage the books and the shelves. he said a few words that is unknown to Jinx or Ana. Rosalie could barely understand but it was around the lines that he is making a safe guard before casting the magic remover spell. Ana sighed. 

"so, are you going to get it over with? I need to go back to the dorm before the sun is down" Ana asked annoyed shooting a look at Rosalie.

"um... yes, it won't take much time, I just need to find the source to snap out the light for good" Mu responded 

Mu concentrated,  as he scanned and then it wasn't long after the crystal on the tip of the staff glowed brightly and then a glow around Ana shown not so brightly. It then flashed once. Rosalie and Jinx turned away covering their eyes. and then the light faded. 

Ana, blinked catching their breath. opening their eyes, processing what happen. she looked back as Rosalie and Jinx removed their hands from their eyes. It looks like the books and shelves in the Aisle is well safe and not harmed. 

Mu relaxed and moved his staff to the side. "there you can no longer use fire magic, the outlet is gone" he spoke 

Ana, didn't exactly believe him, so they chose to test if it worked by, touching anything. Ana removed the gloves, Mu understood that the student was skeptical and wanted to see for them-self if it worked. Once Ana walked to the bookshelf and touched the wood with their bare fingers. Ana's eyes widened and shrieked in surprised with pure joy. as wood or the books handed been caught on fire. 

Ana turned back to Mu and smiled. "thank you! I needed this, now I can get back to normal" they spoke in respect and overall joy. 

Mu nodded, slightly bowing with his head "I'm glad" 

Rosalie and Jinx felt happy that Ana is happy. Fire magic is dangerous, to be left uncontrolled... Rosalie thought. 

Ana then said their goodbyes and goodnights and left the library. Mu used the magic in the staff to put Jinx's magic in control and Rosalie, before they all left the school library, as the school librarian spoke to the remaining students or visitors that the university library is closing for the night.