27 | A new year!

Away from the city and in the middle of nowhere.

A single black car was on the highway, by itself in the middle of the night. Suddenly it swerved off the road and onto a dirt road. Eris sat in the driver's seat and the lady, who has been always watching Rosella and the other seven girls, sat in the passenger seat and their boyfriends sat in the backseat.

The road that they are on is sketchy, as most young folk calls it; but not for these particular ladies and the gentleman who is in the backseat. Eris and Yasmin both work in the city's mall.

When a canopy of trees starts foaming around the little black vehicle. The woman in the purple hood spoke "Are we almost there dear sister?"

"Yasmin, I already told you two miles back no we aren't getting close to our home?" Not taking eyes off the dark creepy unpaved road ahead of her.

The lady in the passenger seat, called Yasmin pulled off her hood to her purple cape and turned to her sister in the driver's seat "oh come on Soleil and Luniver must be tired sitting in the backseat Eris"

Luniver turned to the front of the seat, his hand is on the back of the passenger seat from watching the scenery go past the side of the car. "Yasmin's not wrong Eris, my butt is getting sore from sitting too long?"

"and I need to pee" Soleil responded

"Soleil, I am not stopping this vehicle so you can get out to do your business in the woods, you can hold this one until we get home" Eris sighed hearing her boyfriend whine and added to her sister.

"Fine. Yes, we are nearly home, Yasmin but please don't ask any more questions?"

"Sweetheart, please? I really need to go" asked Soleil pleading.

Luniver smirked at Soleil "Should have not had that giant ice cream shake at the airport? "

Yasmin let out laughter, agreeing with her boyfriend. "Oh my life, that's too rich!"

Eris also laughed after Luniver spoke, but not as much as Yasmin.

When a pinkish purple reflection of some sort came into view just ahead of the windshield. "Finally, we are home" announced Eris

"Yay Finally now I can race to the nearest toilet" cheered Soleil trying to hold it "it is starting to feel uncomfortable"

Luniver rolled his eyes.

***

"The minute you take your eyes off, this year, the hour you move on to another year" answered Rosella as she sat in the passenger seat of Kaora's vehicle

"I have no idea what you just said..." responded Kaora, as she drove down the street heading towards Starlight university.

"Weren't you listening to Kaora?" Rosella turned to Kaora with a question mark.

"Nope!"

Rosella frowned. "I said the minute..." she started again before Kaora pulled over and into the female dorms squealing overjoyed, interrupting Rosella's voice.

"yay, we are here?!"

Rosella smiled tilted head slightly over in frustration, before staring out of the car door noticing Jinx parking her red and black convertible with the top remaining up.

"I see Jinx" squealed Rosella

Kaora quickly drove up and parked beside Jinx. She put the car in park mode and removed the keys. Rosella clicked off the seatbelt and carefully opened the door so she won't ruin Jinx and Kaora's. She reached and grabbed her backpack, before closing the door.