20 | Suspicious Rosella

Rosella was sitting on her bed, hugging Zeref's cloth, that he usually puts over his clothing. she was sort of blushing. Kaora was somehow searching for her notebook to jot down the notes for the winter prom the university is holding. "I know, I put it here somewhere.." Kaora responded moving things around. 

Rosella blinked and shook her head, from daydreaming, she placed what she was holding aside. "Kaora would you like me to help you?" she asked getting up.

Kaora stopped and faced Rosella only to have Rosella notice red eyes instead of her friend's normal purple eyes. Kaora blinked moving back and toward the fridge to get her refreshment, muttering something low that Rosella caught clearly. "shit, I forgot to take me a daily dose of blood" 

Rosella shook her head, thinking that she heard that right. "pardon?!" she asked shocked at what Kaora spoke off. 

Kaora halted after holding her "juice packet" that she poke the straw into she slurped it before closing the fridge door. "um.. did I say blood... I mean cranberry" she replied awkwardly rushing over to her side of the room, in between slurps.

Rosella crossed her arms staring at Kaora, confused. "drop the act Kaora Darnesse, I know that you are a vampire..it's pretty obvious"

Kaora slurped up from the straw, dumbfounded. damn, what do I do... Rosella is so on to me  "no you must be mistaken Rosella, I am no vampire..." she said calmly. 

Rosella didn't budge at all. She did was stare at Kaora with a suspicious look; she raised an eyebrow right at her friend. "oh sure... believe what you believe.. oh hey why don't I invite my mother and father to university one time... I'm sure they will notice that you are a vampire.." she exclaims with sarcasm vampire... she knows that I am a half blood vampire... Kaora stopped slurping and looked at Rosella, she was about to tell Rosella.. before Rosella continued as she walked over to her best friend. "okay I will level it with you... I have some psychic feeling where I can sense vampires... Kaora you can't lie to me.." she said grinning as she placed her hand on her friend's shoulders.

Kaora felt nervous before she looked overseeing her notebook underneath a pair of underwear and socks. "oh there it is" rushing over and picking it up, biting the straw still slurping "oh I got to get over to the library to meet up with Ana, Winter and Estelle to go over the planning you coming to Rosella?" she asked

Rosella shook her head clearing her mind. "uh no thanks... I am thinking of going out with Jinx and Kuro Ash into town.. to shop for a nice prom dress" she spoke not adding that she asked the transfer student to come along. 

Kaora nodded, shrugging once "I see," she said "well I will see you later then.." she said before quickly grabbing her pencil and her purse before leaving with her juice packet.

Rosella stood there watching her as she closed the door. "she has no idea that I already know she is a vampire.. though I wouldn't tell anyone about it. I have a feeling Kuro has the same idea.." responded Rosella to herself before she smiled clearing that thought. "right now I can just think about heading out with my friend, my boyfriend and Kuro, time for some shopping" she replied excitedly as she grabbed her sweater, and put it over her arms before she quickly grabbed her purse to put it over her shoulder. 

Rosella even grabbed her winter gloves and scarf. she even added her white head muffs, if her ears get cold. Rosella looked at the folded white cloth, she frowned at it; before she lifted it up and then her pillow and placed it under it. she even patted the pillow with her hand. Rosella then heard her phone buzz. she gasped as she looked at her phone's screen she read the message. 

Rosella smiled as she grabbed her mitts and her phone as she raced out of her and Kaora's room. Rosella headed down the hallway to the elevator and went straight to the front entrance where Zeref waited with Kuro Ash. Jinx was somehow wasn't there yet. Rosella screeched to a halt, the two looked at her, she even caught a glance from Kuro with a sorrowful look in her eyes. "look Kuro... I understand.." started Rosella before being cut off from Kuro Ash.

"Rosella... I understand now. no need to apologize" Kuro responded calmly

Rosella blinked surprised before glared at Zeref. "did you?" she said angrily.

"no way.." Zeref felt alarmed at Rosella shocked as to why she would turn to him." in fact... I thought you should be grateful I happened to help... you couldn't tell him the truth Rosella" 

Rosella smiled and went up to him, to tackle him to the ground. Zeref was shocked "you aren't mad.. at me" 

Kuro smiled at Rosella, with his hands in the pockets of his pants; before Rosella could reply, she heard a familiar voice  "pardon me.. can we go now" responded a voice nearby.

Rosella got up and helped Zeref up; before turning around meeting the scarlet redhead, and her dark blue eyes were looking right back at Rosella. "Jinx, when did you get down here?" she asked 

"Nice to see you too Rosella" as she walked up to the three of them, disregarding the question Rosella asked. "can we leave now?" 

Rosella smiled. "alright let's go shopping" Jinx responded in excitement. "if it's alright let's walk to town" 

"oh sure.. so we can look at the scenery. how swell Jinx" smiled Rosella at her friend. 

"it also lets us get to know each other.. better" she spoke before grabbing Kuro by the arm and walked out. 

Rosella was about to follow before Zeref tugged on her arm, holding her gloves in his hand. "you dropped these Rose.." as he handed her gloves.

Rosella took them and put them on her hands. "thanks.." she replied blushing as she walked out with him catching up to Jinx and Kuro as they reached the sidewalk. All of them had taken a right as they headed into town.