Day 246

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

~~~

I'm at that point where old English makes some sort of sense, my sentences are long and full of grammatically correct commas, my eyes have bags that never go away, I'm living on that thin line between dehydrated and hydrated, I'm always tired, and I do my math homework but half the answers are wrong and I don't have the energy to look up how to do it right.

It's that point where you should be studying, but all you can do is sit down and let Youtube play, then get up and talk to your near-tears mom who just came back from work and is stressed out, then sit down on the couch and watch on of your favorite animated movies (Atlantis) while pretending to be fine. 

Not to mention that I emptied and filled the dishwasher instead of studying as well, but to be fair I was done. I had to get up out of that chair and move, plus I was already at the point where I was tugging and lightly raking my nails down my skin, which usually means I either need to do something with my hands or start drawing on my skin. 

I just need to survive until this weekend. Then it's until the weekend after that, then two days of school and then winter break. Just this week, next week, and two days after that. I can make it. I can do it.

Just gotta make it until then.

Stay safe kiddos and remember to eat something, please.

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink