Day 208

Saturday, October 31, 2020

~~~

Some stuff that happened:

• I wrote over 2,000 words in three hours, most of which was just internal dialogue and reflecting on the past, all leading up the one page long dialogue between the main character and the villain. 

• I went to the store with my mom and sister to get the rest of the stuff for costumes. I walked in maybe needing a tie, and I walked out with a black and blue striped tie and a long black skirt.

• I just spent most of my afternoon in a white button up shirt, tie that I bought, and dress pants. My demi girl soul was  ✨t h r i v i n g✨

• I got to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askban, my favorite book (and movie) of the Harry Potter series. 

So basically this day was awesome!!

I was't able to hang with friends like last year, but hey, I had a good time today and felt happy for most of the day, a big accomplishment!!

And, I now know my mom has a white button up shirt that I not only fit in, but look pretty good in! So I will be borrowing it for formal stuff more, and hopefully I'll be able to get one or five for myself next year!! 

I'm a simple person, I want to wear skirts and feel pretty while also looking sharp and ready to murder in a suit. I have half of that and I'm close to getting all of it, plus a Logan tie for cosplay! 

Stay safe kiddos, try not to lose your soul to an evil demon tonight!

Love you all <3<3<3

~Ink